Thursday, October 4, 2012

Toil and Trouble

I Have you heard the news? I am now exclusive to The Digichick! I couldn't be happier to have all my designs in one spot AND at a place that I can share my love for both paper and digital scrapbooking. My store has been loaded with my designs and I have been busying preparing some awesome new goodies and events for the upcoming months there. So be sure to stop by and say hi- I would love to see you there :)

Also- To celebrate I have posted a 50% off coupon on my facebook page. It is good for any order of $10.


New This Week

Toil and Trouble

The first of my Halloween designs for the year is now available.I needed something cute and fun, yet spooky for the kids- so I went with a more traditional scrap approah for this one. It has turned out to be a fabulous hybrid project kit as well :)
Sweet Inspiration

by Danna
by Trish by Andrea
hybrid cards by Liz
I also have a matching wordart freebie this week.  Stop by the Facebook page where you can download it for a limited time.


Much love and hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv these THANK YOU ;~}
from crystalnva