Friday, October 5, 2012

Note to Self Hybrid Album

So recently my daughter Ana has been interested in doing crafts. Mostly scrapbooking because that is what mommy does ;) So we started off by making a mini album from paper goods and it was so much fun to create and turned out pretty darn nice if I say so myself. 



Then she wanted to do something else- So I decided- Why not hybrid? I mean I already have the designs :)
*For those new to the term hybrid- It simple means mixing both digital and paper goods to create a project* So then we created Halloween cards from the new kit Toil and Trouble


So then she wanted to do another album- and to be honest- so did I. So I figured lets put one of my kits to a challenge on creating a full album. We picked Note To Self  because it was good autumn colors but not fall related. I had asked on the Facebook page who would be interested in creating this album as well- So here we go :) 

(inside the zip file you will find the example images as well as instructions on putting the album together)
*Please note your color saturation will vary depending on your printer, it's settings and the paper you use to print on* The example images shown are printed from my home printer onto regular presentation paper.  The images have been enhanced during resizing due to lighting. Here is an image showing the true color of the album printed on the presenation paper: 


Note To Self Album

 
You can find the design used to create this album in my shop at The DigiChick

11 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

Tamie Wilson said...

Hello

I just stop by to let you know I used one or more of some of your products and blogged about it today, feel free to stop on by and see what I created.

http://tamieispreservingmemories.blogspot.com/2012/10/first-of-october.html

Thanks and Happy Scrapping,
Tamie

Corrin Kosifou said...

it;s lovely Liz, so much neater and more polished than anything I could manage (with or without my DD to help!)

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, I love this, it is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank You ;~} for the great how to`s I just luv this lil book ..Im trying to make a bunch of lil books for the holidays coming up...THANK YOU ;~} again ..
from crystalnva

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download. I'm just having a looking at your earlier work, very nice...

Lynnnkke said...

Beware of Gold Scams Jonathan Quek Asia's Youngest Wealth Coach. There are similarities in The Gold Label and Genneva. They appear to be Malaysian in origin, or. UOB offers a gold investment account, for instance, where you can hold. Gold ETFs list? Gold ETF funds list in India. As the investment awareness is rapidly increasing in the middle class families, there is a tremendous potential in gold investment in the form of ETFs in India. HDFC Gold. Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum. Welcome to the Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum. If this is your first visit, be. E gold, Liberty Reserve, E bullion, AlertPay, Hd Money, Global Digital Pay and. Futures and options > Investment > World Gold Council. Gold futures. Gold futures contracts are binding commitments to make or take delivery of a specified quantity and purity of gold, on a prescribed date, at an agreed. Investment coverage of gold and other precious metals. The Gold. Features investment coverage of gold, silver, uranium and other precious metals. Top newsletter writers and analysts provide investing updates. Free semi weekly email.

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick
question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind
prior to writing. I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the
first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any ideas or tips? Cheers!
Here is my web site : convert inches

Anonymous said...

Emu Boots sale approximately 50%, and in case you pay
for two couples of uk uggs, many surplus treats will likely be offered.
5L models in the "Iridescence" allowance box,
in spite of well-designed counterfeit bright Jiuzun base, so the cut
apparent just appropriate bright reflects "Iridescence" the
cradle of the neon, for the account of Hennessy cheap
ugg boots Salon goes on the a large amount of
admirable style. So you can discover that shoes, clothes, even bags for the kids has are more
exquisite than before.

my site: トリーバーチ バッグ 公式

Anonymous said...

Just because name implies, these ugg boots are
from Australia, which can be crafted from twin-tier merino wool.
When it comes to the most styling infant, dress your child in
uggs. And utilization of the preserving stratum in the knock-off is sometimes a easy preventative pelage - not the true authenticated guy who is able to conflict users; the assembly is
her toes when her vernacular users of sea boots check inside U.


Also visit my web page - louis vuitton

Anonymous said...

Many customers have stated that whenever they have ordered these
counterfeit, fake, imitation UGG's, they might arrive in a plain, brown box that looked battered. When it comes to essentially the most styling infant, dress your son or daughter in uggs. In addition, when you seem with the labels for your manufacturing site, you need to bear in mind the labels which exhibit "Manufactured in China" are authentic, and several others are counterfeits.

Feel free to visit my web site; ルイヴィトン 通販