Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sweetie Spotlight - Meet Kelly



 Hi Guys! I’m Kelly C. My family and I live in western North Carolina with our pups. I have been scrapping for years, I originally started paper scrapping when my niece and nephew were young so they would remember some of the things we did together. Since then, my life has changed (hello husband & kids!) and these days I scrap more of my direct family. I do still love to get my fingers dirty with paper, but with two small kids I have a much easier time scrapping digitally. I am honored to have had work published in a few different places (both online and in print) and am super excited to be working with Sweet Digi Scraps.
Alright girl- Show us the goods!:

Alright girl- Tell us what's up!
Turn on the playlist you scrap most to - What are the first 3 songs that pop up?
1. Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes
2. Paid in Full by Drivin' n' Cryin'
3. Your Racist Friend by They Might Be Giants

What is one food/meal you just can't live without? 
 popcorn with fresh melted butter & salt - it's my evening snack most nights :)

The one household chore you loathe 
 loading & unloading the dishwasher. I absolutely hate it. I try to unload the dishes, put them on the table and never have to open the cabinet.

Alright girl -the caffeine of choice...Coffee or Tea? - I am definitely a tea drinker, but I have had to back off since I have a problem with kidney stones. I'm learning to like coffee, and I have a love of Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte

What's your favorite ride at the fair?
 Hello?! Is there anything better than a roller coaster?

What are your top 2 Favorite Layouts that you have created?
this is hard as I get attached to my layouts and have lots of favorites, but here's 2:

  

What is your favorite Sweet Digi Scraps design?
  Life's Lemonade, I absolutely love the color combo and the burlap!

 Thanks bunches girl! I Can't wait to see what new inspiring projects you create this fall quarter.

No comments: