Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sweetie Spotlight - Meet Ariana

I recently picked Ariana's brain so we could all get to know her a little better. As one of the newer sweeties to hit the team- she is already won my heart. She has like the cutest nickname ever!
She is a stay-at-home-mom of one little boy and a graphic design student. The second sweetie that lives in Minnesota, she stays with her hubby, kid, and a really fat cat. 
Alright girl- Show us the goods!! - 
Um that means your gallery link :) 


Alright, let's get to know YOU!
Are you more an organizer or mess maker? Mess maker!! I honestly am one of those people who looses things when stuff is too oragnized, so it's better to be surrounded by piles than to not know where anything is. Occasionally I go into the bathroom and there's a pile of clothes on the floor and I freak out thinking about the show Hoarders and I clean the whole house like a crazy person.
One cartoon you wish they would bring back: Animaniacs (Dot is cute and Yakko yaks...now I have the song in my head)
What did you just completely put off in order to do this? I'm at school right now (ITT Tech), in the computer lab, and I'm supposed to be working on my final for 3D Modeling.

 What are your top 2 favorite layouts that you have created?


 
What's your favorite Sweet Digi Scraps design? 


Summer Daze

Right now you can pick up Ariana's pick on sale for 50% off thru the 12th!

Thanks bunches Sweetie, can't wait to see all the inspiration you provide for the rest of the year!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Love your two favorite LOs.