Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sweetie Spotlight : Meet Andrea

I recently picked Andrea's brain so we could all get to know her a little better. She is one of the sweetest gals I know and has a scrap style that makes you just want to keep staring at her pages to see what all she has done.
She is a stay at home mother of four. Has been married to her husband for 13 years and lives in Minnesota. She has been scrapbooking since 1995 and started digi scrapping in 2007. 
Alright girl- Show us the goods!! - 
Um that means your gallery link :) 

Alright, let's get to know YOU! Turn on the playlist you scrap most to - What are the first 3 songs that pop up?
Anything Coldplay-I love scrapping to Coldplay radio on Pandora. But if I HAVE to pick 3: my personal favorite “Paradise” by Coldplay, “Hang Me Up to Dry” by Cold War Kids, and “Just Fine” by Mary J.Blige. 

If a zombie apocalypse happened tomorrow....are you prepared?
You better believe it. I’m US Army trained baby-”Shoot to Kill”.

How many states/countries have you visited?
It would be easier to tell you the states I have not: Oregon, Vermont, New Hampshire, West Virginia, and Alaska. I also think it is a little crazy that I live in Minnesota and have never been to Canada. Countries I have seen include Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Mexico, and Costa Rica.

Nail Polish and Makeup - what are you're feelings on these? 
I enjoy wearing both of these. I am over the moon with the new gel nail polish-you get more for your money if you get a manicure. Not gonna lie-I feel better about myself and more polished when I have some makeup on. Nothing wrong with taking 5 minutes to put some makeup on. 

 What are your top 2 favorite layouts that you have created?
 Using Finish Line


Using Destination : The Past
 
What's your favorite Sweet Digi Scraps design? 
Finish Line, I feel like Liz made this kit just for me! I have grown up going to the Indy 500 and it is a big deal in our household. My husband and I would like to retire someday and spend a season attending all of the Races in the Indy series. Our cable bill is even more money just so we can get the Verses channel with all of the Indy races.
Right now you can pick up Andrea's pick on sale for 50% off thru the 9th! As well as the Matching Alpha Set

Thanks bunches Sweetie, Love your guts and can't wait to see all the inspiration you provide for the rest of the year!

No comments: