Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sweet Spotlight - Meet Danna



 I have known and worked with Danna for over 2 years now. We met on ACOT and she has been stuck with me every since ;) We have joked plenty of road tripping it just o have a ladies night....and that might be happening next spring!! YAY! She is a SAHM to an awesome (almost 6 year old) daughter, a wife for 15 years, living an often chaotic life in Oklahoma.  She has been scrapping for 14 years (first in paper, then went digital 3 years ago) and never seems to catch up, especially with all the tons of pictures she takes of her daughter. She loves movies, music, watching football, karaoke, and her newest obsession, Pintrest!

Alright girl- Show us the goods!:


If you could only scrap in 2 colors for the rest of your life- what would they be? While my favorite colors are black and purple, I'd have to say black and beige...that way, it'd go with any pictures or occasion. :)

One tv show for the rest of your life- What would you pick? Friends...it was my favorite show when it was on and I never get tired of it, no matter how many times I've seen it.

What is your passion/hobby outside of scrapbooking? I love to sing karaoke and in Rock Band, which is funny considering my shy nature. I also have a passion for coming up with projects around the house (much to my husband's dismay as he's the one who has to do most of the work). Pintrest sure is helpful in getting lots of great ideas. ;)

What is your Proudest moment?  
This would have to be finally becoming a mommy...definitely the best part of my life. :)

If a zombie apocalypse happened tomorrow....are you prepared? Well, it's not that I'm specifically prepared but between my husband owning guns, my need to have lists and plans for everything, and the fact that I'm a couponer with a stash of food in my pantry, I think we'd fare pretty good. Plus I've seen lots of zombie movies, so I think we could kick some zombie butt, lol!

What are your top 2 Favorite Layouts that you have created?
this is hard as I get attached to my layouts and have lots of favorites, but here's 2:
  



What is your favorite Sweet Digi Scraps design?
  Ok, seriously?  How the heck am I supposed to pick one when they are ALL so awesome?!?!  I guess I'll go with "Note to Self" because it has a lot of versatility.

And she also has a free gift for you all- as she has been starting to branch out with the S4H industry with her own business Kinetic Memories :) Click the preview below to download both the Quick page and FB Timeline Cover
Thanks bunches girl! I Can't wait to see what new inspiring projects you create this fall quarter. 

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Loved your answers, Danna, and what a gallery of inspiration! Thanks for the download.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 14, 2012. Thanks again.