Saturday, September 22, 2012

Store Closing

I am bringing you special news this weekend. Last week I announced my closure at A Cherry On Top, this week I am also announcing the closure of my shop at Scrap TakeOut. While I am sad about leaving two places I have grown to love, this only means fabulous things are coming this way. I will be announcing my all new exclusive home on October 1st.
 
I am so very excited for what this means for Sweet Digi Scraps, and for you as well. All my items will be found in one spot, and it will allow me more time to get things prepared for the huge events coming up for us. There are so many things that will be going for the rest of the year, I just can't wait :)
 
 However in the meantime you can save 30% on many of my retiring items that I will not be taking over to my new shop.
From now until the end of the month, you can pick up my products at both ACOT and Scrap Takeout


*ACOT has the largest selection of designs that will be retiring forever and will not be making a re-appearance
*Discount shown during checkout at Scrap Takeout*

No comments: