Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm a Chick!! Who are you?

Well I am a chick at least for this month ;) For those that guessed where my guest shop would be for September.....I am happy to say it is The DigiChick!! 

I couldn't be more excited to be guesting there this month and have worked behind the scenes to bring an amazing mix and match collection in my favorite colors. This collection is HUGE and there is something for everyone and every type of layout in it. I actually found inspiration for this collection from my recent break- searching and looking for the things that made me happiest. I went through so many creative outlooks and found I am just about everything and then some from this collection. 
I truly hope you too can find yourself in this collection and find one (or more) pieces that really speak volumes of who you are and what you love. 

So without further rambling- I bring you The Find Yourself collection: which includes a versatile paper pack, alpha set and template set to mix and match with 8 different mini kits to make the perfect kit for you.


  
 

 
You can pick up each piece individually  to create the ultimate kit or bundle up all the extras with your favorite mini kit and save 40%!

Right now the entire collection is on sale 30% off (with the exception of the bundle at 40% off)
And here is some fabulous inspiration from the sweeties and digichicks to get the creative juices flowing: 




Aren't they all fabulous? I seriously can't wait to sit down and create an All About Me album and then some with this collection!

I hope that you love it as much as I loved creating it :) And if you are signed up for the newsletter there is another exclusive mini kit that will be going out later today!! As well as a few other gifts coming this week to coordinate with the collection :) I will be back tomorrow to kick off the "Sweetie Spotlight" as we get to know the entire 4th quarter line up of the Creative Sweeties and some flash sales to celebrate the entire month !
Much Love and Hugs

1 comment:

bourriquette said...

it's great!!! I love them!!
congrats!