Monday, September 17, 2012

Good Bye Sale

It is time to close a chapter in my life, and it is not an easy one either. I have been at A Cherry On Top since 2008 and in so many ways it carries a big part of me. However, I have things happening with Sweet Digi Scraps and closure just needed to be done. 


So right now, thru September 30th all my items are on sale. This is my largest collection of designs- most of which can not be found anywhere else and most of which will be gone forever at the end of this month. 



Last day for the sale will be September 30th at 11:59 pm EST.


Stay tuned as new exciting news is coming :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ѕomе othеr ехcellent рost.
Wheгe elѕe maу anyone get that
kіnd of іnfo іn such a peгfеct
mаnner of wrіtіng? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the ѕeаrсh for suсh information.


Review mу web ρage: New Bingo Sites