Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The 4th Quarter Line Up

I am happy to announce the all new Creative Sweeties Team!
The response to the call was amazing, and each and every one that applied was a fabulously talented scrapper. It was a tough decision to make and I truly wish I could have taken everyone. So without further ado- Our 2012 4th Quarter Line up (Both Old and New Alike):
 

 Their "Official" start time is September 1st, but they have already been working hard at creating some fabulous sweet inspiration for you all. 

 By Poki
 By Kelly C                 By Molly

 by Nikki
 By Poki

 By Ariana
 

 by Rene
by Sherry             by Poki


Be sure to join me all next month when I introduce each one of them too you individually and showcase some of their fabulous layouts and projects.

No comments: