Friday, August 24, 2012

Sneak Peek and Guess to Win

I have been busy getting an awesome new collection ready for my guest store opening in September. It is 11 packs and just chalked full of amazing scrap  goodness. The sweeties are getting the pieces this week to work on some inspiration for you all, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek of what to expect. 




This is just the tip of the ice burg so to speak, as there is LOTS more to this that I just can't show....yet ;)
But you can win ALL of it before it is even released!!! Just post in the comment section where you think I will be guesting in September and I will do a random drawing next Wednesday at 12 pm EST from all those that guessed correct and 2 lucky scrappers will get it ALL!

Good Luck!

12 comments:

Anne Sheely said...

Is it gingerscraps?

Peggy said...

is it the digi chick?

grannymike said...

The preview looks fantastic. I will guess The Digi Chick, but it is a pure guess. Have fun, wherever you go.

MRivas said...

After 5?

Shuckclod said...

I will say Scrap Orchard...

Stacey said...

Is is Scrap 'n Pieces?

bourriquette said...

gottapixels

artistsyl said...

Sweet shoppe?

Robinsismai said...

I'm guessing The DigiChick

bourriquette said...

digitals, maybe?

wahoolady said...

Trying to think of something not already guessed - how about Scrapflower?

Sarah said...

Scrappity doo dah!