Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Lefty Day! (and a winner)

Today is Left Handers Day, seriously- I looked it up :) A day to appreciate all those that are left handed, which I happen to have a left handed child. They say those that are use the right side of their brain while the right handers use the left side, not so sure about it all, but definitely agree that those that are left handed tend to be a bit more creative. Ana is DEFINITELY more creative than the rest of my kiddos, and I myself am rather creative (if I do say so) While I am not a lefty, I should have been. My dad was very adamant about me using my right hand and always corrected me as a kid- so I learned to write/draw/etc with it. But when it comes to eating (as odd at this may sound) I still find myself using my left to grab the utensils. (Haha Dad- You didn't totally win! LOL) 

So to all my left handed friends out there- 

Now last post I had a little drawing mentioned in the bottom of the post and everyone that commented was entered to win the brand new collection "Summer Daze" that will be releasing the 16th. And we have a winner. :) I put everyone's name in the list randomizer to assign everyone a number- then hit the random button- 
 AND THE WINNER IS!.............................
 

So congratulations to Beth Kanupp!!! If you would please email me at sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com with the subject blog win, I will get you your download links.

Here is the sneak peek of what you have won, and what will be coming out the 16th. I am pretty sure EVERYONE is going to love this, by far one of my new favorites :)


layout by Sherry

Also this last weekend I posted some new goodies for reaching 2,000 likes on both the blog and facebook. Both are still available to download AND I have a new link for you. 
For those using My Memories software OR would prefer having the alpha and numbers in individual PNG files- I now have a download link for just those. 

(if you are just now getting this set, you will need to download the first one for the labels and wordart)
 And you can pick up the kit that this set coordinates with on the Sweet Digi Scraps facebook page


And last but surely not least for the day- There are just a couple days left to get your applications in for the Creative Team Call. This will more than likely be the last shot at becoming a Creative Sweetie, so get your apps in :) 

 Much love and hugs- Until tomorrow (Oh yes, tomorrow!) where I will have a fab tutorial for you all with using sheet alphas/elements in your programs and a little muse too ;)



2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on Aug. 15, 2012. Thanks again.