Thursday, August 23, 2012

Destination : The Past and $1 sale

I am so very excited to bring you this week's release. I had a request for a vacation specific kit, but also one for a heritage kit.....So I figured why not put them together and make something that works really well for both!

And here is some fabulous inspiration from the Creative Sweeties!
  by  Andrea
by Sherry
by Mary
by Poki
by Sherry
by Rene
by Judy

Right now you can pick up Desitination : The Past for 20% off thru 8/30
and while you're there, check out the Snack Bar where I have added 2 collections great for back to school moments for just $1.00 each


 
The snack bar closes 8/27

 Until tomorrow when I bring you some awesome new free goodies and a sneak peek to an amazing upcoming collection that I have been busy preparing for my upcoming guest shop. 
Much Love!





No comments: