Monday, August 6, 2012

Calling All Sweeties!

I recently got exciting news about an upcoming guest store gig! So I have been quietly preparing a bunch of new goodies to get ready for my guesting there starting September 1st. With that news and the double releases that will be coming, I need a few helping hands!


Requirements: 
Create 4 layouts/projects per month
Post to my store gallery and 2 of your choosing
Be active in the facebook group set up for the team

Perks:
You will have access to all my products and early access to new releases. You also get to be part of the design process by adding feedback, requesting items etc.
Also it is a very lax team, and you only use what you like (and take if downloading older products from the store)

To Apply:
Send an email with your name, link to most current gallery, list of your current commitments and tell me why I should choose you. 
Applications should be sent to sweetdigiscraps(at)yahoo(dot)com with the subject line : CT Call

All applications must be received by August 15th for consideration and the new team members will be announced August 18th. 

So get your apps in! I can't wait to see who joins the Sweet Digi Family!


In other Digi News- All Smiles is now available for everyone to grab up in my STO shop.


 By Julie                                    By Andrea
By Sherry

And if you haven't checked out this month's Diner Club- I have this in it as well:


I will be sending out my very first edition of the "Sweet Digi News" on August 18th as well- So be sure to head over and get yourself subscribed so you won't miss the big announcement, new release AND awesome free gift. 

Much Love and Hugs!

1 comment:

Vickiheig said...

If you want the best program for your balanced body, click on the large arrows below. Its' producers are actually so confident in their product that they give you a money- back guarantee. Look Better Naked. No. 1: Dizziness Dementia