Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back In Session

Summer is coming to a close, school is fast approaching and things just seem to be flying by so fast! This last week I spent time with the kids trying to get the rest of our bucket list finished up before the bell rings and they are back at the books. 

This year it will be just me and Dallas at home, all morning and afternoon! I don't know how I am going to adjust just yet, but I have a feeling Bub and me are going to love it :) 

Since we have been busy doing last minute summer things, and school shopping there is no new releases in the shop- BUT I have been busy preparing this major awesome collection that is coming out next week. The Sweeties just got their hands on it and have already been scrapping away with it. I think you're going to love it :) 

Even though there is no new release this week- I DO have something for you all :) This week for hitting the 2,000 + like mark, I have a great back to school kit available for you to download on the facebook page, under the exclusive gifts tab.

 And to coordinate with it, I have a an "Alpha Bits" set to help make your back to school layouts complete. Includes a sheet of varsity letters and numbers, as well as grade labels preschool-senior. 
 Don't forget your chance to become a Creative Sweetie. I haven't held a call in a long time and likely won't hold one again.We are looking to add a few helping hands to the team to help out with the upcoming guest store opening. Spots would be from September 1st until the end of the year with possibility of being long term. Approximately 5-6 new sweeties will be selected:
Requirements: 
Create 4 layouts/projects per month
Post to my store gallery and 2 of your choosing
Be active in the facebook group set up for the team
Perks:
You will have access to all my products and early access to new releases. You also get to be part of the design process by adding feedback, requesting items etc.
Also it is a very lax team, and you only use what you like (and take if downloading older products from the store)
To Apply:
Send an email with your name, link to most current gallery, list of your current commitments and tell me why I should choose you. 
Applications should be sent to sweetdigiscraps(at)yahoo(dot)com with the subject line : CT Call
All applications must be received by August 15th for consideration and the new team members will be announced August 18th. 
So get your apps in! I can't wait to see who joins the Sweet Digi Family!
Also one lucky commenter will be receiving the entire Summer Daze collection before it's even released! Drawing will happen Monday the 13th at 12 pm noon EST.

Good luck, much love and happy scrapping!

18 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the alpha!

Shuckclod said...

Love the new blog design. Is your hair black or deep purple? Thank you for the freebie. Take care.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Nancy said...

Love your alpha-bits - they're a wonderful addition to the your Facebook mini! Thank you for your generousity.

Jennifer said...

Thank you SO much. What a great kit and alpha as a bonus. :)

CrystalNVa said...

These are SOOOOOOOOOO GREAT THANK YOU ;~}

Natalia said...

Wow! These are great! Thanks for such an adorable freebie!! I wish I could apply for the CT, but I still have a ways to go before I feel confident enough. Good luck!!

TheMommason said...

thanks for the alpha AND the kit!!!

Debbie said...

I LOVE it! Thank you sooo much for the kit and WA! I can use that!

Beth Kanupp said...

My daughter is starting kindergarten, so this will be perfect. Thank you!

libbywilko said...

Love the alpha ! Thank you.

libbywilko said...

Love the alpha ! Thank you.

Ghislaine said...

Thank you so much! Good luck with your call!

Anonymous said...

love the alpha set thank you very much!
p@t

Donna said...

Thanks so much for the school set- will be used shortly!! LOL
Hugs donna

Diana Enns said...

Had a good friend direct me to your site - will use this back to school kit for my granddaught's first day at kindergarten - thanks bunches.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Donna said...

Thanks for the alpha, I never have enough school stuff for all my layouts.
Hugs