Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Psst...

Just doing a little quick post here to give you a sneak peek of whats coming this weekend from me :) 

And also let you know there is still time to grab up this week's portion of the free collab that Me and Jen Yurko created for you over at Scrap TakeOut. Each week a new download will be available and grab  part 2 here :) 

I am still finishing up the 2,000 like giveaway gift- I love when I get into a groove and the juices get going :)

I have also been scrapping- Scrap Orchard's Iron Scrapper is in full swing and with the awesome prizes up for grabs... I couldn't NOT take part. 
Here are the two layouts I made during week one: 
Using SuzyQ Scraps Sweet Tooth Mini

 
 Using the Week 1 : Earth Grab Bag by the SO designers

And I also scrapped this one of Miss Ana using Fiddle-Dee-Dee designs Pennant Templates- LOVE those! And my kit Liberty


Also I have been watching all the sneak peeks popping up for the upcoming CHA show. If you are a paper scrapper you know what I am talking about :) And if not....its like the biggest fair EVER for crafters. Either way, if you want a chance to win some of the items coming out at this CHA- head over to the A Cherry On Top Blog or Facebook page to get yourself in on the action. Trust me, with all the goodies I have seen so far....you will definitely want in on this. 

Today looks to be an awesome day chalked full of designing and scrapping. I hope you all have an awesome Hump day!
Much Love and Hugs

No comments: