Friday, July 13, 2012

The Aftermath and some inspiration


 I have truly enjoyed this week and the mojo that it has brought in with it. I have scrapped more this last week than I had all year! I think it's pretty safe to blame it on the weather, as it FINALLY cooled down and I am no longer sticking to everything I touch. 

Seriously, the heat wave that struck us after the storm was enough to make me want to move to Florida! I had the AC running the entire time but still couldn't keep it cool. PRETTY sure that had to do with the 5 stir crazy kids running  through my house.  Ah but when the thermometer finally went below 100 degrees the kids were happy to be able to go back out and play again, and so was mommy :)

As I previously posted I have been playing along with the Iron Scrapper over at Scrap Orchard. ( I mean they are giving away a camera...how could I not get in on the action! ) But this week's challenge really sparked the juices and I took a leap and did my first "Art Journal" layout:
 And pretty sure that sparked me to get back into my Life lesson's collection. So look for that soon :) 

So since I was on this whole roll with scrapping.....I decided to go ahead and scrap my aftermath layout of this recent storm that went through our area. I used this week's new release "The Aftermath"

You can pick up "The Aftermath" this weekend for 20% off. I made this one versatile enough for all natural disasters (blizzards, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods etc..) But also for all types of other "Disasters" Like the kids bedroom, tantrums, home mishaps- well you get it! 
 Here is some more awesome inspiration from the fabulously talented Sweeties:
                                     Created by Danna                             Created by Andrea

   Created by Nikki

I have also re-released the "Totally Grunge Alphas" this week as well at Scrap Takeout to go along with this week's release. 

I have the title work and the background that I created for my Aftermath Layout saved as some page starters for you :) Hopefully I can help pass along all the creativity vibes:



I also have some other ways that you can  grab up some free Sweet Digi Goodness right now :)

 I am  hosting this month's Wordart Challenge over at Scrap TakeOut and have this wordart template available for you to download:
And also this week's portion of the free collab that Me and Jen Yurko created for you over at Scrap TakeOut is now available. Each week a new download will be available and grab  part 3 here :)
And if you missed any of this month's free collab, no worries as it will be available at the end of the month all together in the STO shoppe. 

One more thing :) There is still time to get this month's
  Diner's Club  that  I am part of.  This month you can grab up SIX goodies for 6 bucks- This is what I have available inside the diner's club: 
After the end of the month, it will be available in my store for purchase. 

Much Love and Hugs <3

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 13, 2012. Thanks again.