Friday, May 25, 2012

Lets Catch Up Shall We, with a Gift

I am warning in advance that this blog post will be rather lengthy. I haven't blogged in a good while, and for good reasons :) I will try to spread things out this weekend (update wise) - That way you aren't stuck here reading a 20 page novel.

So let's catch up design wise first shall we?

Design wise- I have been working in my spare time on a few new ideas/projects and have drummed up some exciting new things to be coming this year. I took some time to really PLAY- I mean I always played in PS and PSP, but never really took time to sit down and explore all the options that were available to me. Let me just say this......once you take a trip down that road-  you can get lost forever! LOL But I actually took some time to learn all the things I had been doing....better. Plus I kind of had to in order to make the full switch over from using my outdated versions (CS3 and PSP 11) - Where did all these new functions and sliders and filters come from???? hahaha Well there really isn't much different, but there are more possibilities for sure.

I am updated at least for the next month or two, until they release CS100000 or PSP2mil- Gracious! The wonders of technology- we keep moving so fast that everything becomes outdated in a matter of minutes it seems anymore.
But the "exploring" time only means that there are some amazing new Sweet Digi Scraps to come!

I am closing up my shoppe at Me So Scrappy this month. It is rather sad actually as I had planned on being there for good....Not really big on moving places. But sometimes things just don't work out, and you have to move on. (I have learned this lesson in life plenty this year) and this is something I must do.
So May 31st will be my last day there. I have marked down everything in the shoppe $1/$2 until the remainder of the month, so now would be an awesome time to stock up on the things that were on your wish list. (As some of the items will be going away for good)
If you do not see something you were REALLY eye balling, no worries- I have just removed those to get them ready to be re-released in my new shop.

That also means that there are no new releases THIS week.....but I brought you a goodie none the less. It is part 1, as part 2 will be posted on the facebook page later this weekend: 
So I hope you enjoy today's gift: 



I have worked on several new releases that will be coming June 1st- I KNOW Such a long wait....But I figured it was best to release them when my new shop opens as well :)
So I am ready to tease you all.....



BUT- Hey why not please while I am at it.
Leave a comment below letting me know what you are DYING to see come out Sweet Digi Scraps style....and Sunday evening at 8 pm EST I will put the names in the randomizer and pick one lucky person to not ONLY have their dream design created BUT Also win the above posted goodies before they are released :) YAY!

I think I have rambled enough for the evening- Much Love to you all- See you tomorrow with some more updating, layouts and hopefully enjoy a laugh or two with you!
}{ugs!


25 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the awesome freebie! The new kit looks awesome! I'd love to see a summer BBQ kit!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for part 1. I love MSS store, sad you are leaving and wendy bird too. I would like some kits for men. These 2 look like it. I would like a good fishing style kit for my DH fishing pictures. Have a great weekend.

Molly Harbridge said...

Liz, sorry to hear that you are closing at Me So Scrappy but I know that transitions can bring good things!

As for ideas, I have always loved the textures you give your kits.... I would love to see you do some art journaling/ vintage stuff.

Thanks for the chance to win!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

Cheryl said...

I would love to have a special kit built for me to use in creating family heirloom cookbooks for my adult kids!!

wahoolady said...

Oh I'm so excited to see the baseball kit. I have so many pics from kids baseball and not enough kits to make them all unique!

Sharon said...

These sneak peeks look great! Thanks for the chance to win!

Leslie said...

Sorry you have to move stores. Love the look of this kit!!

Robin said...

Thanks for the new freebie! Can't wait to see the other part. I would love to see a kit with bright colors - turquoise, fuchsia, purple with some black & of course some sparkle!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! love the look of you sneak peeks!

Lana said...

wow, thank you! Love it and all the colors.Can't wait to snag part 2. Question, where is your facebook tab as I can't find it anywhere? could be going blind. lol. Thanks again.

Nancy said...

Thank you for the mini - I'd love to see a red and black 50's diner themed kit!

Waykim said...

Like your freebies!^^ Hope you can make smthing that is for Malaysian~

Daydreamer said...

thank you :)

mhreen08 said...

I'd love to see a graduation kit. Thanks for the chance to win!

teresaj said...

I would love to see a Beach page with sunset colors of pastel pinks, peaches, blues, green.s Thanks for the chance.

Mary Whitbey said...

cant wait to see your basball kit. I love you work! how is you singing going ,I hope you are still preforming, you are very good

Laura said...

An ice cream themed kit(maybe choc/van/strawberry?) would be fun!!

KandiceD said...

Thanks you so much for Sun Splash!

I love your designs and I would love you to make me a kit for the family of all agaes with the carnival/circus/amusement park type theme but not the traditional bright colors that this goes with.

I love your previews and can't wait to see the full reveal.

lauriewe said...

Oh how about 50's kit that includes saddle shoes, poodle skirts, cool cars......

Peggy said...

Thanks for the freebie, can't wait to see part 2 on fb. and I would love to see a nature or camping kit!

Donna said...

Wow love the colors of your kits! The sneek peek at the one coming out looks great, I have a granddaughter that is playing ball and I bet this kit would be great for her pictures. I like so many of the ideas that the other ladies suggested to- BBQ, heritage, I love them all. I don't usually win ant thing, but because it's my birthday today I thought I would give it a try, besides I wanted to tell you that I love your stuff! Hugs Donna

andastra said...

Thank you so much for the lovely freebie!

Sue said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

aloha sweetdigiscraps.blogspot.com blogger discovered your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James