Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Time to Party!!!

While I am not a big fan of either of the teams in the bowl this year- it is still going to be the highlight to the weekend. Chili's in the crock pot, braid is rising and we are ready to enjoy a great family night around the t.v. watching the game. 

I am actually more excited for the commercials, and I am pretty sure this is the only time of the year that I will actually enjoy watching them LOL. The girls however are anxious to see Madonna and Nikki Minaj during the halftime show. I swear I have heard Super Bass more times that I care to count this last week! 

So like most of the world tonight, The red white and blue will be flashing all over the screen and I have a little something to help you scrap the memories you create tonight. This week's Facebook Fan Exclusive gift: 

And how about a little Super Bowl Game Fun? 
What do you think the total amount of points will be to the Super Bowl Game tonight? 
*Combine what you think both scores will be and post in the comment section- So if  you think The Patriots will score 14 and the Giants 17 your guess would be the total- 31*
ALL GUESSES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 7 PM EST
to be considered for winning

The person that comes closest to the actual point total of the game will win $10 gift card to my shop!

*Only one guess per person, but there can be multiple people guessing the same number. In the event of a tie- Random.org will come into play to be the tie breaker* 

And speaking of winners- This week's Fan of the Week is Sherry Petty!!!
CONGRATS!!!
How does one get picked as the FOTW?
Each week the application will go through the posts on the FB page- Each like, comment and post on the wall will count as an entry.
All of the entries are compiled in a list and a random person is chosen.
*In the event it picks a Sweetie or VIP member- they will be given the $5 gift card to pass along to whomever they choose :)
*****************
And don't forget today is the last day to grab up Sealed with a Kiss and Sealed with a Kiss Add On at 25% off :)
 
Much Love and Hugs- See ya tomorrow to announce the Super Bowl Winner!!!


5 comments:

ncokely said...

39 points
Nancy from ACOT
ncokely@hotmail.com

PezKat said...

I'll guess 38!

-PezKat

wahoolady said...

Okay, I had my 12 yr old son help me with this - he thinks Pats 35, Giants 28 so my total is 63. (he did the guess - I did the math!)

Nydia said...

I say 56...

Stacey said...

I'll say 47 - I may be too late!