Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sealed with a Kiss and goodie :)

I feel like I am going in fast forward, yet with pause screen on. I can't believe its already February- Where did the month go?
I guess it doesn't help that it hasn't felt anything like a winter here, and yesterday we hit almost 60.  And even today our local groundhog Buckeye Chuck said Spring is just around the corner.

I am actually rather sad about it all. I was anticipating snow ball fights, sled riding, snowmen and snow cream :( I hope we at least get one good snowfall before spring officially arrives.

I am not sure if its the holiday coming up, or the spring feelings- But the girls have been bite by the love bug. I got to relive my very first crush last night when Roxy came to me for the "talk".  "Mommy he doesn't like me and doesn't want to marry me!" (with tears in the eyes) My heart broke all over again.

So the explanation of "don't worry about boys/marriage" and "Plenty of fish in the sea" went on for a good bit, but her little heart is set on this one boy *Siggghhhhhhh* 
It's starting and my babies are growing up :(

In case you didn't catch the facebook post- This week the fabulously talented Created Sweetie Sherry was picked for the FOTW!!
How does one get picked as the FOTW?
Each week the application will go through the posts on the FB page- Each like, comment and post on the wall will count as an entry.
All of the entries are compiled in a list and a random person is chosen.
*In the event it picks a Sweetie or VIP member- they will be given the $5 gift card to pass along to whomever they choose :)

*****************
This week I have a fabulous new release just in time for Valentines Day!
Both are 25% off 2/2 -2/5
~*~Sealed with a Kiss~*~

 ~*~Sweet Inspiration~*~

 

click the preview to download this frame cluster created with the Sealed with a Kiss release 
 I hope you enjoy!
Much love and hugs!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the wonderful freebie! Can't believe how fast children grow! poor thing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful kit and add-on!
Thanks for sharing this lovely cluster frame.

Guyzodbn said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies , under the Page 3 post on Feb. 03, 2012. Thanks again.