Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So I am going to work Magic

Well not exactly, but I am preparing to have a full magic show soon (HOPEFULLY) 
I took a leap of faith yesterday and bought a body wrap that is supposed to help tighten and tone skin- AND last for 2-6 months afterwards. I am going to be honest- i am completely skeptical on this. I have been working out and eating healthy since the beginning of the year and already down 10 lbs which is awesome- and I am not being unrealistic because I TOTALLY don't think I should be looking fabulous yet LMAO

But I have that dreaded mommy skin.  I KNOW you know what I am talking about- the stretched out- never seems to go back in place no matter how many crunches you try doing kind of skin. AND it doesn't help matters any that I am still fat- BUT I am figuring if this stuff works like the pics and testimonials say- Then it will be a jump start and motivator to help me get toned the way I want and need. 

So I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival at my door- and I will be the guinea pig. (Because I am not going to recommend you all waste money on it before knowing first hand it actually works LMAO) So cross fingers that I have an amazing after photo to share (because lord knows the before won't be LOL) And then maybe we will have something CLOSE to magic for us ;) HAHAHA

In designing news- I have a beautiful vintage valentine design coming out tomorrow: 

And we just reached 1,000 "likes" on the FB page- Which means a new gift will be coming VERY soon :) 

This week coming is chalked full of awesome stuff- Including Me So Scrappy's Every Day A Giveaway event! 
 
On Sunday-January 15th- I will be featured and a chance to win a gift card to my shoppe will be on the blog- So you won't want to miss that!!


Speaking of Giveaways- You won't want to miss this one either: 
 
My Four Hens is giving away a Canon 5d Mark ii (yea that's a 2,500 camera!!) So be sure to get yourself entered!!! (And note that due to the nature of the giveaway, the site is running a little slower due to traffic)

And finally- since I am in the sharing kind of mood hahaha
There is a new site about to launch - Creative Market - that will be hosting mousemade graphics (If you love Colour Lovers you WON'T want to miss it) They will have brushes, textures, shapes- just about everything you could want to help stamp, embellish, and edit your layouts and photos. 
If you sign up early you get a $5 credit for the opening- AND if you refer people, you get even more : 


 I need to get back to PS and Pandora to finish off my new FB gift for you all :) 
I hope you have a fabulous Hump Day!!!
And I will see you all in the am with some fabulous Creative Inpsiration
HUGS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to drink water! It's important for your body and skin too.
Hugs!

Rarole said...

And do we get "before" and "after" pictures!! :) LOL