Thursday, January 5, 2012

On the 12th Day of Christmas

To put that title up there brings a bit of sadness. It has been an absolute pleasure this time go round. It actually makes year 5 for the 12 days event for me- Its rather hard to believe because it doesn't seem like that long at all. 

For the last day- I wanted to bring together something that really summed up this years event. And the only thing I could think of was friendship. It is this very event (throughout the years)  that has created friendships that have been ever lasting and stronger than any I have ever known. Through this event I found my best friends, amazing people that I am so very glad to have met- and share my world with as they share theirs with me. I also watched friendships form between the readers that has been nothing short of amazing.

There are some of you that are reading today- that probably remember my very first (and rather lousy designs I might add). And you are probably thinking your pages back then weren't the hottest things either ;) BUT The most amazing part of this all is- that we have grown with each other. Jumped into each others lives, took part in each others story telling and it is something that is beyond what word could explain.

I am truly grateful for every single one of you. For the support, the friendship, the kindness, the laughs, the tears and everything that we have shared together. 
So for YOU - ALL of you- I dedicate this kit and hope you enjoy!

(there are two parts to today's gift- so make sure you click em both ;)

On the 12th day of Christmas 
Liz gives to you.....

 ~*~Sorry this gift has expired ~*~


Please note that this link will remain active until Jan. 5th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop.

************************************************
If you missed ANY of the Advent or 12 day gifts this holiday season- They are currently available for just $1 each until the 9th. There are a select amount at Me So Scrappy and All of them have been placed in the Advent/12 days section  in my personal store so you can easily find them all. 
*******************************************************



As for new release news- Be sure to check out the AMAZING Me So Scrappy Kit!
This is a fabulous collaboration of the designers at Me So Scrappy and this weekend it is FREE with any $5 purchase!! You DON'T want to miss this one!!
And here is previews of what I have included in this HUGE kit: 


 And today- New Me is now available!! 
here is some fabulous Sweet Inspiration using this kit: 




Thank you all again so much-
Much Love and Hugs- Until tomorrow!!

17 comments:

HisDarlin Daughter said...

Thank you for the lovely kit you are presenting to us for the 12th day of Christmas and also for your sweet words. However, I can't seem to download it. The links don't appear to be working. I will come try again after while. It is yet again a beautiful kit.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for this gorgeous kit!! I am sorry to see the Christmas postings come to an end. Thanks so much for all you share.
I went back to your store and was able to pick up the few gifts I missed.

libbywilko said...

Thank you so much for all the lovely treats you left us. !

May 2012 be happy, healthy and prosperous for you and your family.

Shuckclod said...

This time was more beautiful then last years. You seem to be in a better place, good luck in your new adventure. Keep us posted. I am going to get that kit from me so scrappy. Thank you for all the wonderful goodies... Take care and I hope you win the contest.

Phanti said...

Thank you so much. What a beautiful post and beautiful kit.

Meg said...

Thank you so much for all of the fantastic freebies! Loved them all and I'm sad to see it come to an end.

bands321 said...

Thank you for your kindness, it was fun coming each day to see what the goodies were! Happy New Year!

snickelscorner said...

Thanks for sharing your talent and a little of your life during this holiday season. I hope you do ACHIEVE much this year!

Rarole said...

This has been a great "ride!" And you have been so generous! Thank you so much for all of the beauty I now have in my "stash!" My SDS folder is bulging!! :)

Heidi said...

THANK-YOU for all of the wonderful freebies!!!!

Daydreamer said...

thank you

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Pauline said...

Thank you!

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful final kit!! I have very much enjoyed your countdown to Christmas and 12 days of Christmas. May you have a wonderful year ahead of you :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all this gifts! Happy New Year
Lix

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the freebies. I have gotten them for about a week and they are ALL so Beautiful. You do VERY NICE WORK. THANK YOU.
rockhopper

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}