Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year


I could do something corny right now like I usually do- with some comment about how I haven' t wrote since last year..... O wait- I just did. Well there goes that!

I have a feeling that if today is any indicator of what I can expect for the rest of the year- I will need to invest stock in some energy drink company- because Liz will be their best customer for 2012!

Last night kind of ended up a crazy spur of the moment rush of total fun. Me and the kiddos created homemade confetti poppers for the big moment and baked chocolate chip and butterscotch cookies to just sit at  home and have fun together. Well, as soon as the ball dropped and we popped confetti everywhere- We heard IT.
I could have swore it was like this HUGE thunderstorm just come rolling in...... But we went outside to see what was up...cuz there wasn't any rain (for a change)
And Up in the sky- BOOM- Fireworks!!!! Now for us, this is a rather big deal because it is law here that fireworks (outside of sparklers and smoke bombs) are illegal. Outside of the 4th of July- we rarely get to see em. And these were the BIG ones.
SO- We threw shoes on and went off in our jammies to go see em! LOL. This turned into another light display trip, because Roxy asked after the fireworks were done if we could go see the "Christmas House" 

Needless to say it ended in a "crawling  through the front door" kind of night- Well outside of carrying the 4 in the house that passed out in the car ride home LOL. But it was TOTALLY worth it. I couldn't think of a better way to welcome the new year than having fun with the kiddos.

I plan on doing my reflection and goals post for this year tomorrow- But my chosen word for this year is ACHIEVE!
I am claiming 2012 as MY year! LOL
I am going to achieve ALL my goals for this year ( I was realistic LMAO) and I am going to go out on the limb and push to achieve the dreams that I have set aside for far to long. Its time to be all I can be and prove to myself and children that ANYTHING is absolutely possible!
What's your word for 2012? 


On the 8th and 9th days of Christmas 
Liz gives to you.....


 ~*~Sorry This gift has expired~*~
and as per facebook request ;)

Please note that this link will remain active until Jan. 2nd @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And Congratulations to the winners for the:
  challenge!
Amanda,
Christmas Eve PresentsChristmas Traditions


One of Our Christmas Traditons...
Winners will be announced today - And participants will be given this fabulous new kit: 
Want a chance to get it too?
Just post in the comment section what your word for 2012 is- and one lucky person will also receive this kit absolutely FREE before it is released on Thursday!


*Please note the discount is shown in the cart*

Yea so that has been what's been keeping me a tad busy- This week was crazy prepping for the awesome announcement and opening on top of the holiday hustle and bustle.
I am so excited- I LOVE Me so Scrappy- it's an awesome place full of amazing inspiration, the latest dish on ALL the hot goodies throughout digi land AND Awesome giveaways and interviews! It feeds all my scrap habit needs- AHHHHHHHHHH Finally I found HOME!

But before I go deep into my reflection from the past year- I wanted to take the time out to say a huge THANK YOU- to ALL of you! It amazes me how so many of us can come together and connect with each other. How we can build friendships, share common ground and be there for each other when we need it most. How we can share our memories with each other and feel like we have walked in on the lives of amazing people- Do ALL that and more without even seeing face to face.
Sometimes I deeply dislike technological advances (IE kindle, the stupid GPS that ALWAYS yells at me, the universal remote that turns the stereo on full blast and sticks when all I wanted to do was see the news)
BUT in moments like this- I am grateful for them. Because without digital scrapbooking- I would have never have found my true passion. I would have never been able to meet so many amazing people such as you. And I would have never been able to be part of your stories.
Thank you for allowing me to help you perverse your memories- Here's to another awesome year of creating, laughing and sharing together!

Until tomorrow!
Much Love and Hugs


16 comments:

KajunKJ said...

Thanks so much for the awesome goodies! Can't wait to do a layout of Molly (my lazy bone black cat!) with Fur Baby!

My word for this year is ACTION. I have a habit of planning to do things and don't always follow through...so, with ACTION maybe I can change! LOL!

atjacquies said...

I love your new year words :) Thanks for sharing.....my word for 2012 is uhm.....CHANGE !

libbywilko said...

Thank you for a great start to 2012 :) Happy New Year.

Carole said...

Thanks for this chance !
And my word for 2012 is FITNESS !!!

Molly Smith said...

You guys had so much fun over the weekend! No fireworks for me- only gunfire! ;) My word for the year is HOPE.

Meg said...

Thanks for the gifts! My word for 2012 is Steadfast. (Steadfast: firm in purpose, resolution, faith, attachment, etc.)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all you share!!
Organize must be my word - my house, computer, life all need to be organized and the way to get that done is to organize my time so it fits for that too!

cush464 said...

Thank you for the gifts. My word is Health

teresaj said...

My word is Love. Thanks for all your lovely gifts.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you for the great gifts. My word for 2012...NO. I tend to always say yes and that gets me into trouble.

Cosmictadpole said...

Happy New Year!! Thanks so much for your wonderful goodies. I especially love the pet kit, as I have three furbabies :)

Cosmictadpole said...

P.S. I haven't put a lot of thought into choosing a word for the year yet, but I think it will be something like "proactive," and not in the acne medication sense, lol.

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}
My word for 2012 ~~ ANXIOUS !!

Sue said...

Thank you for all the beautiful freebies. I love them all. My one word for this year is 'organization'.

Lana said...

thank you for all the beautiful creations you share.

my word for 2012 is Compassion. Compassion for others that may not have the abilities to accomplish all they wish to.