Friday, January 6, 2012

Groceries Anyone?

Okay so yesterday I went grocery shopping- (Didn't feel right adding the whole personal life stuff to yesterdays post) 
But anyways-  nothing special about grocery shopping. Pretty much the same old, same old "Mommy I want" getting thrown around a bit, and the task of trying to remember all the stuff needed that I was GOING to write down but didn't. Either way- I thought that was just a routine trip- even when I got home. But during the unloading and putting away, it turned out better than normal. 

I guess my subconscious kicked in overtime while filling up my cart- Because I found that I ended up with a great deal of healthy foods and snacks without even trying. Much to the kids disappointment however- when they went looking for the junk food to raid LOL. But I picked up these things called "Cottage Doublers" (good if you like cottage cheese) but anywho- Its been FOREVER since I had bought any, and I realized YES- Achievement marked down!!

*Because this momma does the stock pile shopping at the beginning of the month- and only makes one or two trips for small things later on in the month- So  January will be a month full of changing the eating habit ways - and I couldn't be more excited about it! 

And to top it off- all the grocery shopping I did earned me $4 worth of reward points through kmart AND a $5 gift card YAY!

Speaking of Groceries- I will be holding a Non-Scrap related giveaway this weekend. A friend of mine had received a $25 gift card for Kroger's during the holidays. The only problem is we don't have one around here anymore :( OR any of the sister stores. Either way- She thought maybe I went to Zanesville enough that I could use it, but I don't- SOOO Time to find a good use for it :) 

Since Facebook has rules etc.. and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do the sweepstakes app on it- We are going to do it this way: 
Gift Card Image
First the details
******************************************************
The drawing is good for one $25 gift card good to use at the following stores: 
Krogers, Barclay Jewelers, Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Foods 4 Less, Foods Co, Fred Meyer, Fred Meyers Jewelers, Fry's Food and Drug, Gerbes, Hilander, JayC, King Soopers, Littman Jewelers, Owern's, Pay Less Supermarkets, QFC, Ralphs, Scott's Food & Pharmacy, Smith's Food and Drug, Turkey Hill Minit Markets, Kwik Shop, Loaf 'N Jug, Quik Stop and Tom Thumb Food Stores

To Enter
Post a comment on THIS blog post stating you would like to enter in the random drawing.YOU MUST include a name with your post- as I can not contact or award a person who leaves no name. 
I will continue blogging throughout the weekend but ONLY comments on this post will be included in the drawing. 
On Sunday (January 8th @ 10 pm EST) I will do a random.org drawing and find it a new home :)

I do want to inform you now- that the Pin Code on the back is visible- as I scratched off the silvery stuff to check the balance online to make sure that it was loaded with the $25 before starting this giveaway.  Once a winner has been chosen, email confirmation will need to be done of the address in which you would like the gift card sent and then it will be sent out :)

**GOOD LUCK**

IN Other news ;) 
I managed to scrap today as well- Which felt AMAZING!!
It's been awhile since I sat down and took the time to just scrap some layouts. 

Here is what I did: 


 And one done with Truer Than True: 
 

And I am actually in the mood to scrap some more YAY! So I am off to do that for a bit before hitting the good ol' bed. 
I will be back tomorrow 
Much Love and Hugs!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chance to win the gift card! Love your blog by the way. Have enjoyed all the freebies!

Ann Thomas

Rylea said...

Owow! your pages are beautiful Angelgirl, and Danyale's kit looks amazing. It is unreal to me how quickly those lil beauties of yours are growing. I want to do a page using True as well. It is beautiful. I could use the card at FredMeyers......terrific store. Thanks for the chance to win.
You have my number Just me, Rylea

Anonymous said...

Krogers! I love that store. Unfortunatly we moved out of state. Now every time I go home to visit the grandbabies I hit krogers to stock up on my favorites. Would love to win the gift card. Thanks Cindy bluemoonstencils@yahoo.com

Mami2jcn said...

Thanks for the chance! We shop at Kroger!

Mary
mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Haley said...

What is the web address for your personal store? I found it once and now I can't!

Haley said...

p.s. enter me in the drwaing! :)haleyrobbins27@gmail.com

bands321 said...

We shop at Kroger, thanks for the chance!

Shawn
bands321@gmail.com

AubreyLaine said...

Thanks for the chance. I would love to win this for my mother, who shops at Kroger :)
Thank you!
littlegray88 at yahoo dot com

HisDarlin Daughter said...

Your layouts turned out wonderful. I'm glad you felt like working on them. Congratulations on your step towards healthier eating for your family too. That is just wonderful. I just returned to the USA after being gone for the past 3 years and although I have not shopped at Krogers yet I have learned my daughter does and she loves it so I would love to win this gift card for my first trip to try them out. Best of luck to all of us who try to win this. May the right person win it. Thank you for doing this. What a nice way to make sure this card gets used.

Michelle
HisDarlinDaughter@gmail.com

bourriquette said...

thank you so much for all the beautiful freebies!!

HisDarlin Daughter said...

I was mistaken, it was not Krogers my daughter went to and we do not have one here. However, we do have some of the stores listed that the card can be used at so I would like to still be in the drawing to win the card. Thank you!

Rarole said...

Because it is just the two of us anymore - we could do shopping every other week - but I love Kroger, so we go every week (love the fresh produce). Would love to win the card. Thanks for the chance.

monacomomma@gmail.com

Daydreamer said...

I love Kroger 10 for 10 deals so I'm there a lot, lol. Thanks for the chance to win the gift card. Awesome layouts too...

Nancy M.
nancy_malott@yahoo.com

Kristi M. said...

We don't have a Kroger's but we do have a Fred Meyer. I would love to win this! I've loved all of the freebies too lately. Thank you!

Stacey said...

Happy New Years! Went grocery shopping today too, but I go once a week and we do have a smith's a block (large block) away! thank you so much! Thanks for the freebies - missed most, but I'll know for next year!

Cherbear said...

I would love to have the Kroger card especially after the grocery bills after the holiday baking of cookies and candy. Thanks so much for the opportunity and all the gifts you give. Hope your New Year is a wonderful one! Cheryl

Anash said...

Thanks for a super giveaway! Please enter me... My family loves Kroger!
My email: anashct1 [at] yahoo [dot] com

SuziQinTX said...

Love Kroger, have a new signature store right down the street from me now. Thanks for the chance!

Suzanne V.
suziqintx@poetic.com

KittenJen said...

Beautiful layouts! I especially LOVE the toothless layout! please put my name in for your drawing, I could always use groceries!

Thanks!