Wednesday, January 4, 2012

11th day of Christmas

I love when creativity hits. Its like a ton of bricks smack you upside the head and wakes up this inner burst that was hiding deep inside.  Today was a day of several smack against the head- Another day of achievements!

I think the fact that today was back to school for the girlies added to the perk of inspiration. As this morning after that quick walk up to the school in the freezing cold- I came back full of energy. Funny because I honestly don't remember the last time I actually was motivated in the morning to do much more than crawl back on the couch and watch some tv or something first thing in the morning. 
Yea I know- Lazy bum! LOL

 But I came back, worked out, cleaned (like spring cleaning kinda cleaned) and took down the rest of the Christmas decorations (minus the tree- its too pretty to go away just yet LOL) and then my stomach growled. Look at the clock and it was just 11! So I grabbed up lunch- Popped chilli in the crockpot for dinner and then BAM. 


Its funny how inspiration comes from the craziest of things- This time it was my dish towel. 


A couple days back I mentioned a kit "Kuntry Kitsch" that I was working on. Well it was an inside joke for myself- because quit frankly I thought that there was absolutely NO way I was going to be able to pull off a primitive country type kit. I mean the first thing that came to mind to me- was the cutesy primitive clipart pieces and such. And well.... I just didn't think I was going to be able to pull a whole kit off like it. 

And a light bulb went off today- Country doesn't have to be Cutesy! DOH!!


So finally the creativity flowed and FINALLY we got today's gift- Now different name because I don't think its quit kitsch any longer LOL  In any regard I hope you enjoy:

On the 11th day of Christmas 
Liz gives to you.....
 ~*~Sorry This link has expired ~*~

Please note that this link will remain active until Jan. 4th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.

It saddens me to type this- but tomorrow will be the last of the SDS Christmas events :(
I have greatly enjoyed spending my holidays with you all- and appreciate all of your sharing your stories right back with me. I think it probably is the biggest thing that keeps my sanity during this time of year. Knowing there are others out there that have/are/will experience similar things and feel just as close to ripping hair out as I do.  And to have such wonderful people to share and laugh with to take that rush around holiday edge off.
I will be ended the 12 days with a bang tomorrow-
And hope that you will all continue to follow my blog for muse-achievement tracking and gifts throughout the year ahead.
Much Love and Hugs- Until tomorrow!!

18 comments:

libbywilko said...

Thank you for each and every day of Christmas giveaways... looking forward to tomorrow.

HisDarlin Daughter said...

Thank you yet again. Your gifts to us are really nice!

Rylea said...

oh man Liz, I likey likey likey this so much....must be the KuntryGal in me, no pun intended.It is smashing....Thank You. Me wonder whats in store for tomorrow.
You ROCK!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks so much for today's wonderful gift!
It is very enjoyable visiting your blog.

awelby said...

Thank you so much for all the beautiful gifts you have given us! I am very grateful!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL! Girl, you are always a spark to the end of my day! Yup, usually by the time I post or check my blog, you have posted and I catch you on my blog roll. See, there was a method to my madness! *wink, wink*

No, country does NOT have to be cutesy! Love, love, LOVE what you've done and I am SO happy that your creativity kicked in BIG time for you today. Though, it seems to me that it is ALWAYS there! :) Now, I'm hoping some of that will rub off on me sometime this week!

Sweet dreams love and thank you for ALL that you do in helping to keep digiscrappers around the world preserving their most precious and priceless memories! You are one of the most giving designers I know - MWAH!

Love and hugs,
Linda

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 11. It is a great kit too. I hope you will still blog so we can find out all the stuff.

CrystalNVa said...

I luv this 11th DL SO MANY DIFFERENT USES THANK YOU AGAIN AGAIN & AGAIN LIZ JUST FOR BEING YOU !!! ;~}

Daydreamer said...

Thank you :)

Meg said...

Sweet! I love the little fence

Anonymous said...

Thank you this is so great.I love birdhouses.The theme I have in my bathroom.

Annheidel said...

Thank you so much for all the generous gifts you've given over the last month! :) It's been fun to see what each day would bring.

lovetocraftbetty said...

I was wondering if you will be placing the gifts from Days 8 and 9"New Years Words" & "Fur Baby" in your shop? I missed downloading them so would like to purchase the items.
I just checked your shop but can't see them anywhere.
Thanks!

Betty

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Cheryl said...

bummer. I've been on Eastern time for several days and just got back onto Central time today. Missed this by a few minutes. :( Oh well. Hopefully you will put this in your shop because I really like the colors of this cute kit!

donna lee said...

on the 11th day i got perfect u ??