Saturday, December 31, 2011

On the 7th Day of Christmas....

  So I finally caved- I got the kids in bed early this evening and got a power nap in. I really think its the rain, on top of the holidays finally catching up on me. I seriously just feel like curling up and hibernating for a week or two LOL. 
I finished my book this morning while letting my screen upload. Definitely an awesome book- Next up- 

I can't wait to dive into this book, as I am a huge "history buff" when it comes to things like JFK, Ab Lincoln, Nixon etc.. Must be my dad in me LOL.

Me and Roxy baked cinnamon rolls this morning. OMGee they were sinful! We made two dozen and ate em all up! (well not just me and roxy LOL- Bub, Stevie, Ana and Izzy ate em too) 
Mercy if I ate 2 dozen of those, I would have probably exploded- But they were so good I just might have tried! LOL

As for work- well it was designing, uploading and designing like crazy. Got a start on a cute "Fur Baby" kit, "Kountry Kitsch" AND finished up some awesome new releases for tomorrow. 
Mojo - I Love you!

But I must get back at it- New store opening tomorrow- and lots left to do :) YAY!
This is one all nighter I am actually excited to pull 
 
On the 7th day of Christmas


Liz gives to you.....

 ~*~Sorry This Gift Has Expired~*~


Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 31st @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!

And remember today is the last day to get your challenge entries in!
AND
  Both of which have amazing Sweet Digi Scraps prizes! Be sure to check em both out for your chance to win!

And get ready for an awesome new shoppe coming to digi land!

-And a message to all of you- 
No matter how you are celebrating the evening, I wish you all the best in the new year coming.

Here's to a fabulous year- 2012 here we come!
*CHEERS*


And those with boys- I promise I have yours coming ;) 
Much Love and Hugs

9 comments:

HisDarlin Daughter said...

Thank you yet again...tickled to see a kit called what Kountry Kitsch and will be anticipating and looking forward to see what you will come up with. :) I also love cinnamon rolls and have not made any yet this winter. I must try to do that soon. Happy New Years to you and your family. Again, thank you for all the wonderful gifts you have so freely shared with us.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 7 gift. I only read suspence and horror books. Cinnamon rolls sound so good. My Husband hates cinnamon and I love it. So me so scrappy is opening a store...Have a Happy New Year.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much and have a very Happy 2012!!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Happy New Year wishes to you and your family!

Thanks for another wonderful gift!

CrystalNVa said...

As always THANK YOU for sharing your talent ,kindness,and daily notes ;~}
and I wish to you & yours a VERY Happy New Year stay safe

I just have to ask /say ~~~ Has something changed on your site ? Have you started something new as in DL method security etc. ? I was just asking because hear lately like after the 24 days down when (you came back online ) Im having a hard time opening your blog gotta really work at trying to get the page to scroll etc. ....Just asking maybe its me but every other site I go to I breeze through ..I am curious If I am the only one.....

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 31, 2011. Thanks again.

Daydreamer said...

thank you :)

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)