Thursday, December 29, 2011

On the 5th day of Christmas....

Liz got lost in her new book :) I treated myself to couple- half christmas, half birthday- presents by ordering a couple books. It is one hobby that has been neglected a lot more than I care to actually acknowledge. And I am, not sure if its unfortunate or fortunate at this point.... but am one to enjoy the actual feel, look and smell of a book while reading it. I don't know that I will ever switch over to digital (kindle/nook etc) Well....that is until the book becomes obsolete and I have no other choice to keep up with the new reads.

Right now the book of choice is Stephen King's Everything's Eventual - Already half way through and I started on it yesterday :) 

For Christmas I got the girls several books, as Roxy is finally getting REALLY good at reading and Ana is taking a huge interest in it. FINALLY- A VERY quiet activity we can enjoy together ;) 

So what did you get for Christmas? Me - not counting my books- I received a new purse, wallet, hoodie, smelly good stuff, jewelry box, mug and herbal tea set and yummy chocolate and vanilla smelling candles. But best of all- I received 5 VERY happy children and a blessed happy- fight free day! YES- Even at Dad's house....everyone managed to get along and just enjoy one another!! BEST Christmas EVER!!

But today- I celebrate another day - O yes the dreaded (as it has now become since I realize I DONT WANT to get any older) BIRTHDAY! Although I had to laugh today while talking to my dad.... he asked how old I was- and sure enough I made myself older than reality. So it was a joy to sit down tonight and do the math and find myself a year younger than I believed! YAY !!! I DID manage to turn back the hands of time!!!! 

But I have started the day off right- reading a book enjoying a glass of hot black cherry tea and ready to face yet another year.

On the 5th day of Christmas
Liz gives to you.....
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~


I figured for the remainder of the 12 days I will keep the gifts open- that way you can see before you download.
And don't forget to click OLDER posts at the bottom to get the previous set of gifts as well as check out the facebook page for links to 2 other gifts. That is a total of SIX gifts that are available to you today :) YAY!

Please note that these links will remain active until Dec 29th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!


*****WIN MY DESIGNS FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!!*****
Be sure to check out my Challenge where you could win EVERY design that I have available- PLUS all the ones I will create in the upcoming year!!
Now off to stick my nose back in my book and celebrate my birthday :)
And Betty- Shoot me an email please and I will link you up. I would hate for you to miss out!
Much love and hugs- Until tomorrow!!

19 comments:

Nikki O said...

happy birthday!! :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Happy Birthday sweetness!!! So glad you had a wonderful day with those that matter most and that you are re-experiencing your love of reading. I, too, need to lose myself in a few good books and just might tackle that neglected subject while away visiting my daughter and grandson-to-be!

It is awesome that Roxy loves to read while you are reading and that little Ana is joining in as well! Precious!

You are too funny girl and I swear, your with and charm will keep you young forevermore!

Love and hugs - XX

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all this beautiful freebies every year and happy birthday. C'est très généreux et votre travail est d'une grande qualité. Merci et bonne année , happy new year, Nathalie (from France)

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you so much for this packet of awesome images!! I have been trying to make myself a year older than I am since my last birthday. Now I have to stop and do the math when someone asks. Maybe I should make myself younger and not worry about it. Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

thank you!

karen adams

Anonymous said...

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:· for sharing this fabulous creation
You are so sweet and generous to share you talent with us and I am very happy and thankful that you do!!Wishing you all health & happiness to you & yours...
May the year that's ahead be a wonderful one!
ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。*˛˚
...just sprinkling a little celebration on your birthday
hugs snowbird

Dawn said...

Just got back from our Christmas break at my parents' - Happy Birthday to you!!! Glad you had a good Christmas - we did too - lots of books and music exchanged hands LOL Best wishes and many thanks for all the Christmas freebies

lovetocraftbetty said...

Happy Birthday wishes to you - have a great year!

Thanks for today's wonderful gift - looks very festive!
I did send you an email too.

Received many gifts - books, CDs, photos of my granddaughters (my favorite gift), tickets to a theatre dinner & play, chocolates and sweet smelling lotions and the list goes on. Too spoilt!!

Thank you again for all the goodies you share.

Donna said...

Thank you! This is really nice.

Tabitha said...

Thanks so much. These are lovely.

Carol L said...

TFS such pretty papers, and I hope you have a very happy birthday too!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

These are beautiful, thank yu so very much hugs Cathy K

Jacqui said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good day, best wishes for a great year ahead. And thanks for the great freebie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing. Norma W

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Ardilla said...

Happy birthday and thanks for your gift to us!

Mata 12 said...

Thank you for the paper.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for gift 5. I hope you had a very Happy Birthday. Are you 27 now? or still 26?

Tabitha Bell said...

thank you! karen adams