Thursday, December 8, 2011

9 days down!!

So video tutorial equaled a huge success and major failure all in the same breath. I did finish and did get them uploaded- Only to find that after uploading the audio would go extremely out of sync with the video :( I tried several times on uploading and changing and condensing the videos, and still have a huge lag- I am currently working on that, because it is driving me absolutely batty to be honest LOL
But for those eager to see, And don't mind watching bad japanese movies (you know the ones where the lips move but you don't hear voice til like 10 seconds later LMAO) The link to part one is currently available on my FB page. 

As for the day itself, I am feeling the crunch of Christmas BIG time. I do have to give myself credit this year because I did get a major jump start on everything and don't have to go shopping for big stuff or anything at this point, but knowing it is just around the corner STILL has ancy.

Roxy came home from school today with a Christmas gift that a little boy gave her at school. He has developed his first "crush" on Miss Roxanna and she is a little over the moon about it LOL- It makes me feel old, but I guess it was bond to happen sooner or later since she is such the charmer hahahaha So the girls sat down tonight and colored the prism posters he had given Roxy, but it wasn't as peaceful as I had hoped :( 

Either the girls are getting older, or Bub is getting more nibby- but this evening was full of "MOMMY BUB IS...... MOMMY BUB WON'T...... MOMMY BUB DID......" So to help keep him out of his sisters hair, Mommy caved and brought out one of the hidden gifts to keep him occupied.  Just a small Toy Story Light game, but MAN did he go nuts over it!!
Seeing his face tonight got me excited to see their reactions Christmas morning!!!
I can't wait!!

But now what you are all waiting for :)


With 9 days down and only 16 to go....
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~
 
Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 9th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed out on yesterday's gift- this is what was hidding inside: 
12 Stones - Monthly Basics
All gifts are placed into the shop after their designated date for just $1.00
Much love and hugs- Until tomorrow
And be sure to LIKE my facebook page- so you can view the tutorial videos when they are fixed later today :)

11 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Aww girl, you are far from old, but I know what you mean. It's hard for me to believe your babes have grown so much and I can just imagine the wonderment upon Dallas' face getting to open an early gift and getting to play with it too! WOOT! And Miss Roxy? Oh my, I knew it would just be a matter of time before she was swooned over :) Your girls are ALL adorable!

You amaze me as always. I am recuperating from being a bad girl and pulling an all-nighter. It just does not work well in one's older age. I was doing good to have bypassed my grandson's illness and wouldn't you know the moment I let my guard down, those nasty bugs bit! ROFL! Lesson learned. Hopefully :D

Thank you for the pressie and I can't wait to peek inside, but I just might wait to open it until Christmas ;) Anything from you darlin' is a special treat!

Love ya sweetness - XOXO

P.S. I would love to watch the Japanese video, however, my computer has not allowed me to do that in nearly a year and my honey's computer just lost sound! LOL! ARGH! Just got an email that the shipment of my new computer has been delayed ... a month! Oh well, all things for a purpose, so I hope to catch your videos down the road a bit. I know they will be awesome :)

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 9. Yesturdays was so great too. I am July, looks just like ruby. Hearing about your kids reminds me of how my brother was always bugging me. He is 8 years younger, now he is 33. He is still a pest somethimes.

libbywilko said...

Thank you so much.. love hearing about life's details with kids too... my 5 year old make a heart card for his friend a girl ! Felt half awww and half how old are you ?!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

Dawn said...

Thank you for today's lovely freebie!

Cosmictadpole said...

Gorgeous, love it!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Nancy said...

Thank you!

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)