Tuesday, December 6, 2011

7 days down

I think I would have learned in the last year that scheduling things just doesn't work well for my life- But alas I still try. I have a theory though, that eventually things will fall right in line and all will work out perfectly LOL. I am still working on my video editing this evening- Rather, more like working on my gifts once again :( Today Mr. Man (that sweet lil thing called Dallas on the right there) Well he caused my day full of hiccups LOL. The morning started out perfect- I was finishing off the hairbands and adding the finishing glitter touches..... but mother nature called. It wasn't more than 3 minutes that I was gone from my bedroom- when I came back to find that not only had my entire bedroom been cover in purple glitter- 

but so had my son. 

As I was showing Danyale earlier today- she said exactly what I was thinking- HOW IN THE WORLD DOES THAT STUFF GET BIGGER? LMAO In any event- I spent half my day trying to figure out how to make the house less sparkly. 

Now after the mornings events- you would think I learned the hard lesson of closing the bedroom door upon leaving to prevent anymore fiascos. But sure enough, I did not when I went out to run some errands this afternoon. Needless to say when I came back, half of my prep work items and finished products had become crumpled up drawn on bits thanks to the artistic talents of my son. UGH- GOTTA love kids!!!

So any who- Tonight will be fixing and redoing what peanut destroyed. THANK GOD FOR DIGI!!! Just reprint, and tadda!! No having to run out and buy it all over again :) 

Pandora is running- House is quiet and this momma is off to craft once again! YAY! But 2 good things came from today- a day full of glitter memories and I actually managed to muster out a song today. (For those that haven't followed prior to this year, I also enjoy singing and actually have a huge dream but thats for another day ;) 
So I will leave you all with a song that touched me today very deeply as well as today's gift *Please don't mind the lack of enthusiasm in my video- as I really didn't intend on keeping it, only afterwards did I realize that I was happy with it*


With 7 days down and only 18 to go....
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~
Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 7th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given. 


I hope you enjoy!! 
 
And for those that missed yesterday's gift- it is still available for download by clicking on older posts- It is full of hybrid printables that WILL be featured in a video tutorial in the very immediate future (KNOCK ON WOOD LMAO)
And the day before featured:
 All gifts will go into the shop after their designated day for just $1 for those missing any pieces. 

And be sure to check out the fabulous new goodies in the shoppe by Etc by Danyale!!! You don't want to miss out on these fab wordart sets!!  ALL JUST $1.00!!
Chinatown WordartMiss Print WordartLil' Bits Wordart

And a VERY special birthday wish goes out to Simona!! I hope you have a fabulous day girl!!!
*Here is one of her amazing layout creations*
 
using:
Growing Up - Boy

Much Love and Hugs- Until tomorrow!!
And WahooLady- THIS time girl let me know when you are coming down!! I would totally love to meet!!
I am just a quick 10 minute drive away from the courthouse ;)

16 comments:

libbywilko said...

Thanks Liz !

Got both parts... this is great fun.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Enjoy visiting your blog - love reading all the happenings in your life!!

Thanks so much for another wonderful gift!

CrystalNVa said...

Luv`m Liz THANK YOU ;~}

Nydia said...

You sing like an angel... I love r to read your stories, it's like living in there with you... Hope you make your dreams a wonderful reality... Thanks!

Molly said...

Thanks for the video... awesome!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Suzanne said...

Liz, you have an amazing voice! Seriously! Keep singing, and don't give up on your dream! And thanks for the wonderful goodies - I look so forward to hearing from you on your blog. Hugs!

Dawn said...

Thank you!! Beautiful!

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for sharing these amazing word arts!

Trista said...

Thanks Liz.
And OMG! The song gave me chills! ;)

Monkey Toes Too said...

Glitter - got to love them. Thank you for todays gift.

BeachBaby said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Just know years from now glitter will bring a smile to your face as you remember this day! (experience talking)

Anonymous said...

how great!!!
thanks for the treats too!

Nancy said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

ok i have to tell you i tought i coulnt get enough of you downloads, but now i cant get enough of you song ILOVEIT , IT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD. is there any way to download it on a ipd , just a thought,really you can sing !