Sunday, December 4, 2011

5 days down!!

Tonights post is not going to be what I had hoped unfortunately :( I didn't get to finish off my tutorials today- Apparently the cold crisp air this morning was not a great idea. After going out shopping this morning - I came home and took a nap, only to find myself waking with an achy body and a dang cough that has my throat feeling totally ick. So I am about to take a nice cold medicine induced coma sleep LMAO
Crossing fingers that I can kick this tonight- because I seriously don't want to get this cold again. - Flu shots are sounding like a REALLY good investment right now for everyone LMAO
In any regard- I have done a little switch due to my days events changing-  I will be saving the hybrid gift until tomorrow - because I want to be able to give it to you at the same time as the tutorials- Would make things tons easier. 
So on tap for tomorrow- School for the kiddos, and Mommy is going to do her tutorials during the quiet time. Then its off tomorrow evening to go watch the light show with the kiddos :)

So here we go-
With 5 days down and 20 to go....


SORRY THIS GIFT HAS BEEN GIVEN
 
Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 5th 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given. 


I hope you enjoy!!



Much Love and Hugs (but not too close ;) LMAO- 
Until tomorrow, after a long night of deep cold medicine sleep :)

14 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks so much for Day 5's gift - can't wait to open it!

I do hope you feel better by the morning - this is an awful time of the year to be sick.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 5... I also have the crappy cold again. I am one who never gets sick... Extra gross germs out there in the world. Thank you again...

libbywilko said...

Thanks so much ! Loving it.

Suzanne said...

I loved loved loved your Xmas Punch kit. Can't wait to scrap the holiday photos. Thanks so much for your kindness. Hope you feel better soon!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

KittenJen said...

Christmas Punch is such a beautiful kit! Thank you so much!

Cosmictadpole said...

Thanks so much for this lovely gift!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you - each day has been great!

Dawn said...

Oh sorry to hear you're feeling unwell. Hope you shake it off quickly! Thank you for day 5's lovely gift!

Monkey Toes Too said...

THANK you!

BeachBaby said...

Thank you!

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Nancy said...

Thank you!