Friday, December 2, 2011

3 days down....

Okay, its crunching time big time. Got the My Pic tales ad today in my email about the holiday deadlines....HURRY LIZ HURRY! LOL- I did get half of my calendars done today, so major plus! I can't wait til they are all finished! Both CD and 8.5x11 this year :) And for those that are still procrastinating about your calendars or homemade gifts for the holidays- Never fear - Because I will soon be giving some great holiday gift creating ideas and tips that I have found throughout the web that are fast and simple!

Today was a total blast. Cookies, pizza and more cookies! All around fun, but I did get a little spooked today- as we have realized that one of the stockings hanging is a tad bit possessed! Seriously, I haven't a clue why, but just out of the blue without anyone touching it, it will start to just wiggle. Now I wouldn't be too crazy over it if it wasn't for the fact that 6 others are hanging next to it- and only THAT one seems to find a reason to be moving. Hmmmmmmm

In any event, butter horn dough done and chilling in the fridge with the marble (much like nut rolls) Shuckclod I finally got my first taste of eggnog tonight- I have a feeling I will soon be catching up to your gallons ;) LOL Betty, Snickels and Ethereal- I totally need those recipes k? - they sound delish!! Although I think I can do the pretzels- I just never heard of the butter tarts or spritz treats. And divinity has never been something I could master ( shoot this girl has a hard time with fudge as it stands LMAO- I never seem to get it to set right :(
But a BIG congrats to Jen (gracie and lukes mom)- as the Mexican Wedding Cake cookies got the topper on my list girl. I have never had them, but the name makes my mouth water! LOL So email me as sweetdigiscraps AT yahoo DOT com today with some info on how those are made and I will send you a $10 gift certificate to my shoppe :)

Now today's gift is rather large in file size- so to help for those with slower speeds I have broken it down into two medium size zip files. Make sure you download BOTH of the parts in order to recieve your gift for today in full :)

Now, what you are all really waiting for :)


With 3 days down and 22 more to go....

~*~SORRY THIS GIFT HAS BEEN GIVEN~*~


 
Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 3rd 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given. 


I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed yesterday's gift- here is what was hiding inside: 
All gifts will go into the shop after their designated day for just $1 for those missing any pieces. 


Now its off to dream land for this lady - been a long day and much more to come tomorrow for sure!
But tomorrow night will have another commenter selected for a gift card- So help a girl feel a little less freaked out here, Whats your spookiest experience in your home?  

I will start off with mine- as the stocking does freak me out a bit, but something was even worse a couple years back.

After watching the infamous "Ring" movie- we were sitting JUST at the end where the whole phone call things happens again, and the timing could not have been any better at that moment. The upstairs wall shelves came toppling down and crashed right as the screen went black and scared the bee jesus outta me and my mom- We both were too scared to go upstairs and see what it was. So finally after getting ball bats and starting to climb the steps- the phone rang. 
UGH! Talk about not being able to sleep for like a week! LOL- And it turns out it was just the cat that knocked the shelves over, and my grandpa calling at the moment to see how things were going. 

Much Love and Hugs- 
Until tomorrow!!! 

19 comments:

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for this lovely share :)

Rylea said...

thanks ever so much....I bet your house smells amazing. I have finally got done painting so I am looking forward to doing some Baking myself to stuff in the freezer...it's almost more work to keep the old man out of them then all the baking. LOL

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Jennifer said...

The templates from yesterday are wonderful. Can't wait to see what's in today's gift. Thank you!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for today's gift!

libbywilko said...

Thank you so much for day three.

I can't watch scary movies as I totally freak my self out ... my house growing up was similar layout as a nightmare on elm st movie. I was allowed to see at a friends house when I was abt 10 (my Mum freaked when she found out) and after that I was Scared to death to go downstairs even to get the icecream and if I did I ran !

Thanks for the chance to win.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 3... I have weird things happen at home. Sometimes we think there is a ghost. We built our house and the land never had anything on it, not even a tree. I love Horror movies and I watch them by myself, my husband thinks they are dumb. The bloodier the better.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Demetria said...

thanks

Haley said...

I had a similar experience after watching The Ring! I got home, snuggled up in bed, and the phone rang! It was after midnight! Who calls after midnight!? I didn't answer and still don't know who it was calling. I didn't sleep well that night. hehe Oh how I hate to love scary movies!!!

LoriD said...

I just wanted to say thank you. I am very much appreciating these gifts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Dawn said...

What a lovely gift - thank you!! No spooky stories sorry.

KandiceD said...

Thanks your for the gift!

A while back my hubby installed motion sensor lights in the house, so when you walk in and around the room the lights will stay on. So I was told by the peolpe who owned the house that there's a presence here but I don't believe in those things, One night when my little girl had growing pains I went upstairs to console her. The lights were turning on before I even entered the room, strange I thought. So after 3 lights going on I finally get to her room. I lay down and start rubbing her legs. After a couple of minutes the fan to the room turned on (not the light just the ceiling fan) she finally fell back to sleep and when I went to pull the string it turned off. I go back downstairs and told the hubby, and made him sleep upstairs that night....lol! But he could not explain and only the hall light goes on and off. But I'm a little rattled still.

snickels said...

Just sent you my butter spritz recipe, hope you can find time to try it out. Thanks again for the great gifts this month!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Faith said...

thanks a million, Liz...and i'm with ya on the scary movies. I don't watch them if I can help it but my hubby loves them, so i've seen a few. And I have been known to pick up handy objects when checking out strange noises in the house. Not that I am very threatening with a screwdriver in hand, but it makes me feel a liiiitle better. hahaha

BeachBaby said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

link does not work.