Saturday, December 24, 2011

24 days down

Merry Christmas to all those over seas- Especially my friends from down under. At some point today the clock will strike and it will be the big day for you :) I hope that it is one that is full of love, joy and memory making moments. 

I had to laugh at my blonde moment this evening- As I have been running all day long today and hadn't been to the computer until now to get my post ready. I scheduled my post for last night- before heading out shopping with dad, but alas I set the wrong date. O GOTTA LOVE IT! 
So again tonight we will have two gifts as well as tomorrow. (Tomorrow's post is already scheduled - double checked LOL) 

So last night my Dad and I went out shopping to a surprisingly empty Kmart. It was nice and I rather enjoyed spending time with him while he found things to give everyone for Christmas. That is until I found myself almost falling asleep while walking..... "Dad, could you please tell me what time it is" - "Its 4:12......WOW....we've been shopping THAT long?" Yes- it was a little after 5 am that I finally got home....crawled into bed and got a little bit of shut eye.

After waking, we baked the rest of our cookies and then off to the store we went. Now the difference between night and day was unreal!! I felt like I was fighting among the masses this afternoon in the store. No wonder dad likes to go shopping late at night.... you get to enjoy yourself without all the bustle AND go without the noise of 10 million children screaming their heads off that they want this that and the other. 

We then did the rest of our Christmas card giving, as well as treats to some of our area "Grandma's and grandpa's" The kids really enjoyed spending time with some of my brother's customers today and giving them some Christmas cheer. Then we went out to see some of the area light displays and enjoyed some wonderful family time.

Tonight however it's wrapping, food prep for Christmas dinner and cleaning- Another all nighter......It's almost time!  

With 24 days down and only 1 to go.... 
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~


Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 24th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed out on the previous gift- this is what was hidding inside:
Always There
 Always There Alphas

WIN MY DESIGNS FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!!
Be sure to check out my Challenge where you could win EVERY design that I have available- PLUS all the ones I will create in the upcoming year!!
I will have a more personal holiday greeting for you all tomorrow- But since I won't be coming by until late Christmas evening again- I want to wish you ALL a very happy holiday. And those traveling- be safe!!!
Much love and Hugs!

12 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

THANK YOU for 23 and 24.

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas to you....and thank you for sharing your talent with us.

lovetocraftbetty said...

A very Happy Christmas to you and your family!!
Thank you for ALL the beautiful gifts you have given!

marsie55 said...

Thanks Liz for all the wonderful gifts!! It is now 7 minutes to go until it is officially Christmas Day here is Adelaide, Aust .. and I'm the only mouse stirring at this stage in this house!! I wish you and your family a most wondrous Merry Christmas, and that 2012 is your best year yet!! :)

CrystalNVa said...

Merry CHRISTmas THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and thank you for your wonderful generosity!!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 23 and 24. I hope you got everything done. Try an relax a little on the big day. Have a wonderful Christmas.

libbywilko said...

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a big thank you.

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Nancy said...

Thank you!

Cosmictadpole said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!! Thank you so much for days 23 and 24 :)

Monkey Toes Too said...

FYI - The 24th is still showing as freebies and the 25th never showed up yet you noted you double checked. funny how those things go. Hope your Christmas as wonderful.