Thursday, December 22, 2011

22 Days down- Are you ready?

So the question now is- HOW IN THE WORLD DO WE FINISH OUR LISTS???????
Seriously- where the heck does time goes? Why can't we get it back? Someone beg father time to put a pause button in play here LMAO!

NOW- I can't complain like before, blessings have been in place this year (compared to the ones previously) and I am actually finding myself more prepared for the big day than I ever have been in the past. Half of the grocery list is crossed off, wrapping started and baking started. All gifts pretty much as good as done- I have a few things left tonight that I need to pick up, and also taking Dad out tonight to do his shopping (or doing it for him one way or the other) And well..... enjoy the holiday! YAY! Even though my list looks small- I can't make myself think that when I open the closest and see the presents staring at me laughing.

I have baking to do tonight- and prepare for the kids Holiday parties for tomorrow. I also have to finish the teacher's gift. Should be a fun all nighter - But will be in good company of netflix, mountain dew and maybe a night walk to shake myself awake when I find myself smacking my head off the table in the middle of it all LMAO. 

So anyways- Here we go (with yesterday's and today's gifts) This should get us all caught back up and on the midnight hour again YAY! And I will give a heads up- that there will be ONE other day that will have 2 gifts on it and that is Christmas Day. THOSE TWO GIFTS WILL BE 48 HOURS DUE TO THE HOLIDAY. I have already scheduled the post to go that night for the last day of advent and first day of Christmas. (O yeah, those that are new, there is a 12 days of Christmas that follows that has ALL brand new and amazing goodies ;)


With 22 days down and only 3 to go.... 
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~








Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 22nd @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed out on the previous gift- this is what was hidding inside:
For Life
For Life Templates
all past Advent items are placed into the shoppe for just $1.00 after their designated day

WIN MY DESIGNS FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!!
Be sure to check out my Challenge where you could win EVERY design that I have available- PLUS all the ones I will create in the upcoming year!!


Much Love and Hugs-

16 comments:

Nikki O said...

you are so generous, liz! thank you so much, and merry christmas! :)

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz. I am glad I am not you tonight. Thank you for the beauties yesturday, I came back last night to thank you, but the post was the same. Thank you for day 21 & 22 tonight. I bet the kids are so excited... Have a great night.

London seo said...

Your article is very wonderful,looking forward your next post what you said is so perfect,and give me great help. I’ve finally found what I have been looking for. Thanks again:)

libbywilko said...

Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

you are spoiling us... and we love it :)
thanks

snickels said...

Wish I lived anywhere near, I'd come help you pull it all together! Thanks again for all the wonderful goodies!

Dawn said...

Thank you so much and good luck with the rest of your preparations!!

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for sharing these lovely gifts!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for the fabulous gifts!!
I'm not quite ready for Christmas either - still working on the baking and then some cleaning.

marsie55 said...

Thank you very much indeedy !!

Nancy said...

Love your work - appreciate the Christmas gifts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your lovely gifts!

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Johnsonvgrm said...

Find Car Video System reviews at Buzzillions including 1 reviews of Lanzar In-Dash 7-inch Touch Screen DVD/CD Player. The file itself may consist of audio or video and is usually obtained by downloading it from a site (website) set up just for that purpose. Thus, in the end people don’t wish to face reality and don’t think such choices have to made, instead they want to have their cake and it too. Wize has read thousands of MP3 Player reviews from sites like Amazon, Sears, and Walmart.