Tuesday, December 20, 2011

20 days down

I apologize for yet another hiccup in the Advent countdown. For those on Facebook, you saw that I excitedly posted that our Christmas prayers had been answered and we received the miracle that we needed. I am over the moon about the fact, but it did not come without a price of a lot of work. I am still in the process of trying to meet the demands in order to make everything work out perfectly- it is just taking pretty much ALL of my time. 
And to top it off, Roxy and Bub have come down with the cold again, and what little time I did get was spent playing doctor (and with an unexpected inlaw visit) BLAH- The downfall of the holidays- You have SO much to do and no time to get it done in! LOL
I squeezed away this afternoon from doing things at Dad's house, due to Roxy's school calling and needing me to come and pick her up (We thought we kicked it and it was just a 24 hour type of thing) But i am actually grateful for it, as she really isn't acting all that ill- no fever or anything, I just think she was finishing off getting it out of her system. But me having to get away allowed me time to get home and be able to play catch up here. 
Tonight and tomorrow will be loads better, because I have my sisters switching shifts with me at Dad's house and taking over the workload that needs done there. Will give me the much needed time to finish preparations for Christmas here YAY!
I will update more later, as I have a boatload left to do for the evening before I can sit down for my breather- But since I am delayed in today's post (as well as yesterday's) The TWO downloads will be available until tomorrow evening. 
And tonight I will be back with day 21, some photos- updates on whats going on in the life of Liz and also exciting news that I am also trying to prepare for. (Those taking advantage of the 5 o'clock hour tonight- Take one for me too LMAO)
With 20 days down and only 5 to go.... 
~*~Sorry these gifts have ben given~*~ 









Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 21st @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed out on the previous gift- this is what was hidding inside:
Fancy Smancy
all past Advent items are placed into the shoppe for just $1.00 after their designated day
Much Love and Hugs- Be back later tonight! :)

9 comments:

Meg said...

Thank you for taking the time out for our little gifts. Love them!

Monkey Toes Too said...

I'm glad you got your miracle. Thank you for two more gifts.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful alpha set from yesterday.
thank you

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for taking time to post these lovely gifts!
Hope your day goes well.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time in what seems like a very crazy time for you to give us gifts. I hope things continue to improve.

Nancy said...

Thank you!

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Dawn said...

So glad thisngs are looking better for you!! Thank you for the downloads.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}