Thursday, December 1, 2011

2 days down!

So I can't believe that its actually that close- Reality sunk in today as I was cleaning up the bathroom (Santa has gifts hidden in that closest LMAO) I made a list of things still left to do, and I have a feeling it is going to become one of those never ending lists. I had forgotten about my calendars, so tomorrow will be my crunch day for those. Anyone recommend the best printing place for them? 

As for today itself, My tree came toppling over for its 3rd time this holiday season. Bub didn't find it quit as funny as I did, but I guess the perspective of the situation would be a tad different when you are on the underside of a tree hahahaha. I need to screw it to the floor again I fear. The upside to this is that I have had the excuse to rearrange the ornaments. (Will take pictures tomorrow, as I did a Candy cane theme and I am loving it!)

I want to thank you all for your kind comments and sweet words. Its what makes this so much fun for me- Not the buttering me up part (but hey thats nice too ROFLMAO) but knowing that you enjoy the gifts. Kerri I too think that since I have done the 12 days since I started- that Christmas just wouldn't be the same for me either without doing it now. I think it's what helps get me in the spirit.

Before I get to the gift for the day- I do want to share some awesome creative sweetness with my brand new releases for this weekend :)
 


Now, what you are all really waiting for :)


With 2 days down and 23 more to go....
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~

Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 2nd 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- here is what was hiding inside: 


Thank you all so much- I hope you enjoy today's gift- And I will be back tomorrow with more goodies! Tomorrow's a day full of baking- Butterhorns sound sooooo good right now!
In the meantime......one random commenter will be receiving a gift certificate to my shop- So tell me, Whats your favorite holiday treat? (food wise)
Much Love and Hugs!

20 comments:

ellezee said...

Thanks for the gifts!! However, the link will not work! :(

Liz said...

Sorry about that- Blogger didn't save my link :( All fixed now!

ellezee said...

Awesome!! Thanks again! Love it!! :)

KandiceD said...

Thank you Liz for your generosity! Beautiful day 1 I can't wait to see day 2.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 2... Egg nog is my favorite. I've had 2 1/2 gallons already.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for Day 2 - sorry that I missed Day 1!
My favorite holiday treat is butter tarts!

etherealfire said...

I love divinity better than anything - even fudge :) This is lovely - thanks so very much!!!

libbywilko said...

Thanks for Day 2.. sad I missed yesterday too.. subscribed to your feed now :) so I shouldn't miss out now. I LOVE all Festive foods at Christmas.

Nydia said...

Thanks a lot Liz!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

bands321 said...

WOW, day 1 was awesome! Can't wait to see the rest...thank you so much!

snickels said...

I love coming to your blog every day in December to see how far behind in my Christmas preparations I am, lol! I don't even do calendars because I just get overwhelmed...so good for you to make it a priority!
It just isn't Christmas for me without butter spritz cookies and covered pretzels, so that is on my weekend to-do list.
Thanks so much for the gifts, you are awesome!

Cosmictadpole said...

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for today's download - how dumb am I? - I managed to miss part one despite the facebook notifications!! LOL December is just too busy!! I shall be sure to do better for the rest of the month (fingers crossed). Love the "note to self" kit too - fab colours! Favourite food?? Mince Pies - I just love them. We all go to my Mum for Christmas and I get to make the mince pies for the whole family - 100!!! Thanks again and best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your generosity! And it's not Christmas without some Buckeye candy!

Gracie and Lukes Mom said...

We've always made Mexican Wedding Cake cookies for Christmas. We call them snowball cookies. Oh, yum!

Nancy said...

Just found your blog and love your advent idea! Fav Holiday Treat: Christmas cookies are always the best!

Sarah @ Pink Lime said...

Looking forward to hot chocolate and whipped creme!