Sunday, December 18, 2011

18 days down

I want to start today's post by thanking everyone for taking the time to send prayers, thoughts and well wishes this way.  While I was unable to fix everything, we did have a little better day and had a turn of luck in a sense to make things a little less stressful. 
After I did all that I could this morning to try and make things right- I spent the afternoon playing and laughing with the kids- as you know what they say "Laughter is the best medicine" 
It did put us back in a better mood and allowed me some time to breath and stop worrying about things out of my control for the day. 
Ever play the "cold hands" game? You know the one- where you have such icily fingers that you JUST HAVE to put them on someone's back? Yea well Dallas did it to me today after washing his hands- and it started a chain reaction of  "freeze mommy to death" from all the kiddos! LMAO- It made me laugh so hard that I went into the full on snort like a piggy stage- and of course that was contagious and made them giggle- which was contagious and made me giggle........Its was like the non stop laugh-a-thon this afternoon! LOL
This evening I went up and did Dad's Christmas decorations. I know its a bit late to get them done (especially for me) but he has been rather "bah-hum-bug" and hasn't really wanted it done. Well I figured if I couldn't make the situation for him any better- I needed to get something done to lift his spirits at least. SO- Up the tree went, and the lights- As well as his mood ;) 

Tomorrow is a new day- and I am confident that it will go the way that it is supposed to and everything will work the way that it should. I did however blog about the personal goings on at the  "Won't scrap that blog" because I did want to keep it sep1rate from my design blog- and it definitely lengthy to say the least.

But for now-
With 18 days down and only 7 to go.... 
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~
Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 18th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed out on yesterday's gift-and the day before this is what was hidding inside:
Holiday Brag Book
 
 all past Advent items are placed into the shoppe for just $1.00 after their designated day
And don't forget about the fabulous Winter Spectacular Sale going on this weekend!!
Sale includes ALL Sweet Digi Scraps Products in my personal store, Zig Zag Scrap and A Cherry On Top

Much love and hugs- Until tomorrow!

11 comments:

libbywilko said...

Thanks so much for todays gift and glad some time with the kids lifted your spirits :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for today's gift!!

Dawn said...

Thank you for day 18's lovely freebie - hope things go well for you!!

snickels said...

I'll continue to pray that things work out for your family and that you can feel God's arms around you while you deal with it all.

Meg said...

Loving todays freebie (and all the others LOL)! Thank you! Glad to hear you are having a better day.

Anonymous said...

Glad that even though not all is fixed you were able to enjoy the time with your kids! Will continue to pray your load gets lighter. Thank you for the lovely gifts each day!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

benelol said...

merci pour le cadeau :)

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for your generousity!

Anonymous said...

glad to read that you had some
son-shine on Sunday