Saturday, December 17, 2011

17 Days Down

I spent a good bit of the evening dwelling on what I would post tonight, what I would say to recap my day's events. What would be good enough, that didn't seem as if I was going in complete opposite of the Christmas Cheer that I have been going with lately. What would be fitting, what could I say that would come out right without sounding like I was whining or begging for sympathy. And I came up completely empty. Well maybe not COMPLETELY because you know me, I have to say something :) 

Okay so I feel a little better just now because I managed to smile a bit. 

Today however was one of those days- that EVERYONE has, where it seems like the storm just comes rushing out of the blue with no end in sight. One of those type of days where it looks like the flood water is at the door and there is just no hope left. A day that test every inch of my abilities to keep it cool, pull it together and prove that I CAN AND WILL get through this and make it work. A day that brought me to my knees in prayer- grabbing for that hope and hanging on with that inner strength. 

No matter what beliefs, religions, or what it may be- There is no doubt a moment in your life that you have reached out for the impossible hope, said a prayer and just asked for everything to work out. 
That was one of those days- and tomorrow will only test me on the ability to bounce back, and set things right. 

I have no doubts that it will all work out, and somehow things will turn out okay. But even that reassurance doesn't help shake the feelings of the moment (As you all well know I am sure) So I am asking for a prayer- a thought- a warm wish- good vibes. Any and all of it to be sent my family's way this weekend. 

Today my christmas list changed - This year I am asking for a Christmas Miracle.

With 17 days down and only 8 to go.... 
~*~Sorry this gift has been given ~*~

Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 17th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed out on yesterday's gift-and the day before this is what was hidding inside:
Miss Print
 all past Advent items are placed into the shoppe for just $1.00 after their designated day
And don't forget about the fabulous Winter Spectacular Sale going on this weekend!!
Sale includes ALL Sweet Digi Scraps Products in my personal store, Zig Zag Scrap and A Cherry On Top
I do apologize for today's post being drab and rather "debbie downer" - I am sure by tomorrow evening I will have a better outlook on things
Much love and hugs- Until tomorrow!

15 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Wishing you a better day for tomorrow!

Thank you for taking the time to post another gift for us.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 17... I read every post you make. This one has left me wondering. I hope your children are ok. You have my e-mail if you want to talk more. You can say whatever you want one your blog, we come back because we care. Also we love the beautiful kits you make us. Let me know if I can help.

Anonymous said...

so i guess i can toss out 15a since there has been no word from you in relation to 15b being a bad zipped file.
sending you best wishes, prayers, that the rest of this year goes by as smooth as silk for you and your family.
All the best to you and yours this holiday season.

libbywilko said...

Thanks for day 17... hope you have a good nights rest and wake up feeling more positive. take care.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

Meg said...

Thank you for the gift. I said a little prayer for you after reading this. I do hope all is well for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers for you as well as the thanks for your generosity.

snickels said...

Thanks for the gifts. Praying a Christmas Miracle comes your way, and if not, that God's grace will wrap you up and hold you tight.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Since I haven't a clue to what miracle you are in need of I will send just a general prayer that you get what you wish for. Thank you for day 17's gift.

Irishrn said...

Thank you for your wonderful generosity! Prayers are for you and your family today. It is the season for the miracles and grace.

Anonymous said...

Hope things will be looking up soon for you and your family! It took me ten years to get my Christmas miracle, but the Lord answers our prayers so don't give up hope, it just takes patience. And don't beat yourself up for having a pity party once in a while, we all need them and they do help. Thank you for your generous gifts and creativity that you are sharing with us!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Nancy said...

Thank you!

Dawn said...

A double thank you for making the effort to post the gift when you are so obviously having a difficult time! I will definitely add your family to my prayers tonight and I hope that whatever difficulty faces you, it will resolve itself for the best. Miracles do happen and sometimes new paths open up. Warm wishes x

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)