Friday, December 16, 2011

16 days down...

I feel like I should have some eerie music intro right about now...... Only 9 days til Christmas- ACK!!
Okay so yea now is the time to PANIC!
Maybe not so much in a scream your head off kind of way- because you might scare the bejebus out of your family or neighbors- But ACK none the less. 

Should I even say it... I think I have started it on EVERY post lately- Today was rather eventful. Taking apart my tree, relighting and decorating (Although Betty I am SOOOO glad I didn't have to do a prelite tree, cuz girl!!! After 100 lights on a strand I am ready to rip hair out and throw the dang lights out the window- I have NO clue how you managed to do 600- I would have been a babbling idiot at the end of that one! LOL)

But You are right Amanda - I will take electrical problems over busted water pipes ANY day!!! That was one chilly crazy mess that I NEVER want to relive!!! - BUT it is rather hilarious to think of mine and Joe's reactions that day looking back now. That whole fiasco ended up in me having to replace the entire bathroom floor :( - This momma learned about heat tape, so hopefully we are good from here on out! *Knock on Wood*

And Dawn- I know all to well the feeling girl. The house I am working on getting right now needs the plumbing redone from the start- because someone went in and stole out the copper piping while it has been vacant. So I am sure that will cut a dent in my decorating budget for the house, but I don't mind all the much because I am getting the house at a complete steal as it stands! YAY! Only upside to foreclosures. 

Anyways- Other than redecorating, cleaning, cooking etc... We went for a walk (because it was 60 degrees today) and out of the blue it started pouring the rain! Needless to say it was a quick rush home, trying to avoid (NOT AT ALL SUCCESFULLY) getting drenched. That rain brought a bout of winds that I swear dropped the temperature like 20 degrees in a matter of minutes. Now I am crossing fingers and toes that none of the kids (or myself) catch anything for Mommy's not so smart idea. 

But it did turn into being a nice family movie evening- After the girls went to bed, me and bub curled up on my bed and watched Toy Story 3 for like the millionth time. However to him- that movie only becomes more and more exciting! He was quit the narrator for the first 30 minutes- My stomach hurt like crazy after that movie from laughing at his excitement. 

I did manage to scrap my lil Man today with the amazing Etc by Danyales Peppermint Crush mini and alpha- 
If you want to get the kit and alpha I used- OR want to get this page I created
- Be sure to stop over at Etc by Danyale's Facebook page! -
My prince charming getting so big!! O but I love it!! But enough of my rambling- On to the present already! LOL
With 16 days down and only 9 to go.... 
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~
Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 16th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed out on yesterday's gift-and the day before this is what was hidding inside:
Holiday Show
 all past Advent items are placed into the shoppe for just $1.00 after their designated day

 Today's gift is a prior release- that I have not had available for a very long time- But with the re-release of Etc by Danyales amazing coordinating wordart- I wanted to bring it back to you all :) Be sure to check out her set for just $1 in the shoppe

And don't forget to check out my Challenge where you could win EVERY design that I have available- PLUS all the ones I will create in the upcoming year!!

Much Love and Hugs- Until tomorrow!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, thank you for todays download. This afternoon, as I was unzipping yesterdays 2 part gift, the second file came up as a bad zip file, 22mb. When I came home from work tonight I went on line, just now, and I had missed the download by 1 hour, LOL. Is there any way I could get a link to that 2nd part again, LOL. thanks so much.
Did anyone else get a bad zip?

libbywilko said...

My download worked fine yesterday but my day 3 part b didn't work either said my file was corrupted :( I think it must be my end with the wireless... And of course I didn't check til after the download had finished oh dear. Sometimes being in Australia isn't good for downloads lol

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for today's gift!
Beautiful layout!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 16. My day 15 only had paper in it. I thought it was a two part. I opened it again and only paper.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much not only for the great downloads but for sharing yourself in the stories you write about your days. From someone else who would be going ACK and Panicking if I don't immediately block out how close Christmas is every time I am reminded!

Dawn said...

Loving your advent gifts and - as a previous person said - the blog too!!

I have had no problems with any of the downloads but I do open and check them before I comment. Murphy's law states that if you keep one unopened - that will be the sucker that did not get through properly!!

Thank you for today's pretty offering. Hope your preparations speed along nicely over the weekend.

BeachBaby said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kits.
Downloads working fine for me.

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)