Thursday, December 15, 2011

15 days down!

Okay- this is officially the last time I can say we have double digits left until Christmas.....Who's ready?
Not even I am raising my hand on that one- While I think I have a pretty good chunk of things done, there is still the dreaded wrapping of the gifts and cleaning in preparation for family get togethers :(

I dislike those parts the most, and for some reason always put them off last....but at least I have 10 days to procrastinate around it all LMAO. I have a feeling that no matter what- I will find myself sitting up all of Christmas Eve wrapping gifts, and cleaning. It has become the "Liz" tradition, and since the last 4 years, has included back and forth midnight walks to dads house all night long.

Today was a pretty laid back day though. I do have to spend my night taking everything off my tree and redecorating- because half of the lights stopped working. - This happened last year too...... I just don't think I have very good electrical luck :(
I did check all the detectors today, and replaced batteries as well to be on the safe side. I need a set up like yours though, Dawn. Maybe when we move into the new house at the beginning of the year I will get something similar set up! ( O yes, I am doing that BTW- We are working on closing a deal on an amazingly beautiful and large home!! I couldn't be happier about it!)

And You know Shuckclod- I am not a firm believer- OR non believer in ghosts, BUT the things that have happened recently are seeming a bit more and more coincidental. As today- my brothers SWEAR up and down on everything that didn't do anything at Dad's house- but sure enough the obit we have stuck in one of the art frames up there was flipped around..... rather strange. I take it as this though, if it is a spirit/ghost etc...at least they are friendly :) LOL

Now what you all are waiting for : 
today has two parts due to it's file size- Be sure to click on both downloads to obtain the full gift
With 15 days down and only 10 to go.... 
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~

Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 15th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed out on yesterday's gift-and the day before this is what was hidding inside: 
Paper Bits
 all past Advent items are placed into the shoppe for just $1.00 after their designated day
Now a  heads up on one of the Challenges I am hosting this month. I have gone back to my roots for this one- As Scrapbook Flair is the very first digital scrapbooking site I joined, and how I got my start to be where I am currently. 
So to celebrate the holidays- I am hosting a sponsored challenge on their site- that will have 2 winners recieving VIP passes to my shoppe for the year of 2012 - AND 3 winners will be recieving $25 gift cards. 
Much Love and Hugs- Until tomorrow!!
*And be sure to watch the Facebook Fan Page as well- as some random gift cards will be given throughout the day ;)

13 comments:

marsie55 said...

Wow, cant wait to unwrap!! Thank you so much :)

libbywilko said...

Thanks so much for both parts ! :)

Danyale Lewis said...

Yummy paper bits....:)

Amanda said...

Congratulations on a new home! I just remember you waking up to that broken pipe and still have nightmares about it for you!

I always look forward to this time of year and all of your updates!

Cosmictadpole said...

What a lovely kit!! Makes me think back fondly to my high school choir concerts :) Thanks so much for sharing!

BeachBaby said...

Thank you.

Dawn said...

Thank you - love the colours!! - especially paper 8 and love the fabulous texts! Fingers crossed for your new home - we moved here 18 months ago and had an unwelcome surprise - melted electrics! We had the whole thing rewired and did the detector things at the same time. It means we spent our decorating budget but - hey it will get done one day and we are safe and sound!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for another lovely gift!!

My tree lights were working/not working too!! So, I did strip all the 600 lights off my pre-lit tree and replaced them with LED lights and I hope that I don't have to do that again!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for both parts!!

Monkey Toes Too said...

thank you!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Dorn said...

thank you!