Friday, December 9, 2011

10 days down

Okay - just 2 weeks left until Christmas.....who's ready? 

For those few that said I AM- Please stop by my home at any point and help me get there LMAO
I finished my shopping for the kiddos though- Bought the stocking stuffers yesterday and am just ready to get some wrapping done :) Still on my list to do: Baking, decorations (at dads and outside since half my lights blew!) Gingerbread house, and some more of my projects for the family. 
Its moments like these that I wish I had a pause button for time!! LOL

I will say one thing- I have dinner ready for tomorrow so I can relax on that one and not have to worry about it tomorrow :) Roast marinating and ready for the crock pot tomorrow. This month is my MAJOR crock pot month. About 3/4 of the meals a week have been coming from it- from my chili, veggie soup, chicken noodle, shredded chicken, roasts, (tomorrows will actually become BBQ pulled pork once its all said and done- But I find myself using it a lot more to help ease up the time in the day for all the holiday activities and demands. God Bless the inventor of that thing! LOL

Linda Love- I have missed you girl!!!!  Hope you get much better soon- I have had 3 go rounds now with the danged flu- NO FUN at all! - And Libby - yes my thoughts exactly!! I was amused at the thought all while silently going- YOUR WAY TO YOUNG FOR THIS ALREADY! LMAO And Shuckclod- I know ALL too well what you mean! I don't think my baby brothers will EVER stop being annoying. I have just learned as time has passed that they are best loved when I am ignoring them ROFLMAO. 

But I am keeping tonights post rather short due to the fact that my step daughter is here for the weekend YAY!! And this is our "girl time" - So we'll probably craft, watch movies and giggle half the night away.

With 10 days down and only 15 to go....
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~
  
Please note that this link will remain active until Dec 10th @ 11:59 pm EST
After that time, it will be revealed and placed into the shop, and a new gift given.
I hope you enjoy!!
And for those that missed out on yesterday's gift- this is what was hidding inside: 
Boho Nights

All gifts are placed into the shop after their designated date for just $1.00
Much love and hugs- Thank you all for your wonderful comments!!  Until tomorrow

11 comments:

libbywilko said...

Thanks Liz.. can't wait to open this one.

Rylea said...

Oh fun! You are such momma.....I wished I had some one close so we could have girl time. Missing that detail in my life bigtime since I moved. But, I too have been baking up a storm, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, my choco-chips, (oatmeal, coconut and walnuts added) got 5 photo books completed for gifts, (thank goodness) 3 8.5x11, 1 8x8, and a 6x4 album, a stack of all occasion greeting cards, along with some stationery, envelopes and including postage stamps for my parents who has to watch every dime. Still have to go to the big city for Christmas presents, and not looking forward to fighting the crowds but......I'm getting there love, finally. Will make Sandies, zuchini bread and 6 loaves of whole wheat bread tomorrow. Thanks so much for your gifts.....perfect for both hybrid creations. Love ya g/f. Enjoy your well deserved girl time......

ellezee said...

Thank you!! Been waiting for this all day!! :)

Rylea said...

Meant you are such a good momma Liz.....to big of a hurry to get done so I can go to bed. good grief.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much!

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~} for Day 10 can`t wait to "PLAY' with it ....lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Nancy said...

Thank you!

Dawn said...

Thank you - hope you are having a great weekend!

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Macchidetd said...

Rubber Press Operator Benchmark Staffing Ontario, CA 2.586 Choose the subject matter on which the data warehouse has to be designed.