Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Holidays

I know I am a tad late on wishing you so- Or early depending on which way you want to look at it :)

How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was amazing. First family holiday meal without any fighting that I can ever remember, and the turkey was the absolute best turkey I have EVER made or tasted!! I was soo proud of how juicy and delish it turned out :) The kiddos had a blast and ate like little hams themselves, and helped make the best darned pumpkin cookies ever!

I have missed blogging, and jotting down the days events. Life got rather hectic and busy once again- but then again doesn't everyone's? LOL So a little update shall we?

I started a different job for a few to save up for Christmas shopping (goodness do the kids lists get more expensive as they grow or what? LMAO) I last blogged about some major life changing events that were to come, although they didn't come in the way we had anticipated, they did non the less. Health wise, everyone has been mostly on the up and up- minus the season colds and such. Dad is doing well, as are the kiddos. I found out that I am going to be an aunt again :) YAY for new babies!!! And things have been pushing a total new gear for me. 

I feel like a brand new person actually, its refreshing to say the very least. It took a good bit of time I must admit, but I finally found a balance and found the strength needed to make some changes that were long overdue. And now with the holiday season upon us- I am in that good old Liz mood that I have soooooooo very much missed!!!

I managed to get a few new kits finished in the midst of the holiday hustle and bustle- and already started the awesome Advent and 12 day goodies for next month - Lemme tell you, You won't want to miss any of these this year :) And the Sweeties have been busy creating some of the most fabulous layouts!

As You Are
Puzzle Bug
And not to mention some even more fabulous news- Remember all the amazing wordart and cluster sets that Danyale created awhile back with some of my designs? Well they have made their reappearance in the shoppe :) So if you had some saved up in your wishlists before, and have been dying to get your hands on them- nows the time :) Cuz not only are they back- but on sale for 50% off for Cyber Shopping Weekend :)
Game Day Wordart Best in Show WordartPhotoshoot Wordart
At Work WordartGet Ur Eyes Checked WordartBackyard Boy Wordart

Okay- I got to get this new kit finished and finish up the first week of advent :) Will be back tomorrow to give a couple sneak peeks of what the first week will bring while we count down the days of Christmas together!
Much Love and Hugs- 

2 comments:

Rylea said...

So happy you had an enjoyable thanksgiving, and it always helps when the meal turns out awesome. And the kids made pumpkin cookies? How awesome to have all those kiddos in the kitchen with you, and can't imagine the chaos and FUN! LOL Gearing up for December.....can't believe it is literally only a couple days away, can you? I hope decorating helps get me in the mood. (((( Liz )))

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

I swear sweetness, we must have some sort of connection as I've not been around for some time. Not even on my own blog - ROFL! I was after a particular link when my fingers decided to bring me on over here to Liz's place and ... LO and BEHOLD, you've been here and just today nonetheless :D

Glad all is going well your way darlin' and happy to here that your dad is doing wonderfully. You are always with me and I know this time of the year is all that much sweeter with kiddos around so let the LIZ mood begin! MWAH!

Have missed you oodles and I'm glad you had such a celebratory and successful Thanksgiving love. Can't wait to see what deliciousness you have in store for everyone!

Happy, happy and lots of love - XOXO