Wednesday, November 30, 2011

And let the countdown begin!!

Okay I could seriously squee like a little girl right now because I am so excited. Something about this time of year gets me going into this big bursting ball of energy LMAO- Dallas, today, looks at me and says "Mommy I am so tired, you wear me out!" Shouldn't that be more like the other way around?

In any regard, I count it as a good thing in this house this month. Tree is up and decorated, lights halfway done ( I say half way because I am facing that every so daunting task of going through more than half of the strands of lights and figuring out which one is causing them to be on the blink! ERGH!)
I swear- One of these days- I am going to invent Christmas lights that NEVER die! LMAO

I am even more excited because today kicks off the countdown to Christmas- and the Advent Event :) 

I am going to keep my chatter down to a minimum today- Because I want to introduce those that might be new to the Advent and 12 days events. Everyday a new gift will go up at 12 am EST. The days gift will be a mystery simply because I love the joy of getting a gift for Christmas and unwrapping to find out what's inside Smile
Each gift will remain available for 24 hours before it will be revealed and a new gift given. *Once a gift has been revealed, it will be placed in the shop*. All the advent and 12 day items will be placed into their own category in the store so you can easily check and recap all the items given, as well as check to see if you have missed any.

I would like to ask that you keep the surprise in the gift giving by not commenting on what type of item is hidden in the download. That way others coming later on will still be able to have the same element of surprise
Smile 

Now lets get on with it shall we :)

With 1 Day down and only 24 more to go: 
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~

Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours. After that point, it will be revealed and a new gift given. 

I hope you enjoy- Thank you all so much for your support and friendship throughout the past year!!
Much Love and Hugs!

21 comments:

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Nydia said...

Thanks a lot! You are unique! God bless!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 1. I am so happy your doing this again...

Jaclyn said...

You've done it again Liz!! Thank you so much!!

Rylea said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Thank So much. You are so precious....

KayJay said...

Christmas wouldn't be christmas without your gifts Liz! Thank you
Hugs
Kerri

Karen said...

Thanks so much!! The kit is gorgeous!

Molly Smith said...

Beautiful, thank you!

Rebecca said...

I look forward to these every day - thank you so much for all your work!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Carolyn Albro said...

Thank you so much for the super cool gift. SO exciting : ))

Carien(Holland) said...

Thank you very much ! :)

coco_angel said...

Thank you thank you!! Today's gift is fantastic! Can't wait to use it! :-)

Meg said...

Thank you! I'm a big fan of your work and was so happy to find such a fantastic surprise in the download today. Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you and what a great idea - love surprises!!

Annheidel said...

Love it! Thank you so much!

Angie said...

wow! I love it. Thank you so much!

S. Baird said...

Thank You.

Rarole said...

I am thanking you with the complete confidence that whatever you have to give us is going to be WONDERFUL! You never disappoint! Thanks!!

snickels said...

Blown away by your giving spirit. Thank you so much for your gifts!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!