Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You've come a long way baby!!

Today we are kicking off the celebration to 4 fabulous years of Sweet Digi Scraps. I can't believe it has been that long already, time flies when you're having fun :) 

Now to kick it off right... First and foremost I want to introduce the new amazingly talented Sweeties!! I am so honored to have these ladies working with me, and already they have shown some absolutely beautiful scrapping skills! So without further ado.. please welcome : 


(Not pictured  but certainly NOT any less fabulous are Amanda and Faith) 

Now to give you a little taste of what they have been up to- I have some sneak peeks of the birthday special grab bag that JUST released today :) 



 

 All of those fabulous layouts were created using my birthday Grab Bag special- All about growing up. It is now available in my personal store and at ZZS


 Now back to the title for today's post. It has been a long time since I really looked back at what I started out creating. Four years ago- I made my very first kit- Teal Jewels. Now THEN I was happier than all get out because I had accomplished a big thing. I thought I was rolling big- Looking back I haven't a darned clue what I was thinking OR why someone didn't stop me for that matter!! LOL Want to see what my first creation looked like? O GET READY- This is all kinds of horrible! LOL

June 2007

O YES ladies and gents- that would be what I actually deemed worthy of using back then ;) HAHAHA. 
I am a tad bit embarrassed- But hey we all started somewhere right? 
So anyways- after only a couple of months of designing.... and actually LEARNING a little bit about my programs, I revamped this kit. And even the revamp is well..... Its better than the first one I will give it that much hahahaha. 

August 2007

So I figured why not redo it all over again. So today I bring you Teal Jewels 2. The remake to my very first kit!! I would have to say... judging - We've come a LONG way :) But you can decide for yourself....

June 2011
 ~*Click the Preview to Download*~

Be sure to mark your calendars too- As Wild Card Wednesday is tomorrow :) 

Join me at ACOT in the chat room at either 10 am or 10 pm for tons of funs and a few giveaways too :)
The topic we're covering this week is : In a Snap (Template and Quick Page usage, Quick Photo Edits AND Journaling Inspiration) Hope to see you all there, and I will be back tomorrow with some more fun reminiscing and another revamp :) And Colie, Linda- fair warning ladies ;) I am totally going back to the old days with you all too. (insert evil grin hehehehe)

Much Love!
 

10 comments:

KayJay said...

Congratulations to the new team! You will have a blast with Liz! I know I did!
And Liz, you are right you have come a long way, and so have probably I, cause I actually have your first creation on my harddrive, but I doubt much, I'll be using it! BUT I love the third revamp!
Hugs
Kerri

Nikki O said...

Love the new revamp -- gorgeousness defined! :) So happy to be joining your team at this stage in your growth.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

lauriewe said...

Thanks for the opportunity to grow with you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sue said...

Thank you for the revamped kit, it is gorgeous, you certainly have come a long way since that first kit but everyone has to start somewhere and I'll bet creating that first kit gave you a real buzz.

Dawn said...

Thank you - the colour is gorgeous and the tag and key are extra special. If you feel the need to revamp and share any more old kits I'm sure we'd all be really pleased :)Best wishes!

Evelyn/Ev/Evee said...

Thank you so much for the new revamped kit. The first one isn't bad at all, but I do like this one best. Lovely colours too. Love it.

Priscilla said...

Nice! Thank you.