Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD Sale!

Hello Everyone! I have loads to share, update and well- just plain say :) But its NSD- so lets get this party started shall we?

I still have some last minute work to do- so I am trying to hurry that all up ;) But I wanted to let you all know about the sale that is under way, as well as let you in on the 7 (yep SEVEN) brand new products that have just been added to the shoppes! 

To Celebrate (inter)National Scrapbooking Day, ALL Sweet Digi Scraps products will be 50% off. The special sale ends May 8th at 11:59pm EST.
But don't worry if you missed the iNSD sale, there will be a second chance to snag up your wishlist items at a 40% off discount from May 9th - 12th EST.

Including the following Brand New Releases!

 


I will be back a little later in the day tomorrow to let you in on some OTHER new products, a little gift from me to you, and let you know where to get in on the Sweet Action with me tomorrow evening for some scrapping and chatting fun! Also, if you haven't already- Hop over and like my facebook fanpage- Tomorrow I will be giving away an exclusive gift JUST for my facebook friends.

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

It is SO good to see you back in the designer seat and celebrating this MOST wonderful time in Scrapland!

I was listening to you on YouTube the other night! I am not able to view on my computer anymore for some reason, so I hopped on my old computer to create a couple of playlists and forgot I had subscribed to your channel there! DOH!

I had Robert take a listen (forget which song at the moment) and the first thing he said was that you reminded him of Janis Joplin, but better! That blew me away because you had recorded *Me and Bobby McGee* for me on SingSnap some time back - remember? LOL! Gosh, where has the time gone to girl? You're a natural for sure! :)

Happy iNSD sweetheart and wishing you a VERY Happy Mother's Day early!

Love and hugs,
Linda :D