Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hitting that milestone....And Calling ALL sweeties!

The rain just hasn't stopped....Although looking at the weather forecast, I found a bit of light ;) At least the midwest amazingly enough right down the Mississippi River stretch) is getting a little break- Someone is looking out :) But that means a break will be coming here soon too. 

I was out yesterday afternoon, and it had been what I thought drizzling all day long- but it wasn't until actually being out in it that I realized it was just a steady rain that would easily soak you to the core in out in it for 5 minutes or so LOL. I had rain dripping off my forehead by the time I was done. 

Summer is just around the corner- that is evident more so than ever now. Kindergarten graduation is less than a week away- so this week has been chalked full of the "end of the year" activities. I am getting that lump in my throat already- My baby's growing so very fast! I need to stock the camera bag up with tissues as I fear I will be a big soppy mommy come commencement day LOL. 

In the same breath however I am a tiny bit excited to have the house full of laughter, screaming, even the occasional fighting. Roxy is my ring leader in the house- and during school hours it has been rather quiet around here. Don't get me wrong- I love some peace and quiet as much as the next person. But for some reason, I work and operate better with noise. I even have to have the radio or tv going to fall asleep. 
So here is to a busy, noise filled summer! LOL

I mentioned yesterday that there was going to be a call....and call time it is!!



Calling all scrappers that are laid back, easy going and love to have fun! If you want the chance to work with ALL Sweet Digi Scraps products- then this is for you!

Requirements are simple: Use what you like, but do use what you take
4 layouts per month, upload to one store gallery of mine and 2 others of your choosing
Help weigh in on questions, designs etc that I might ask from time to time
But most importantly, above all- Have fun. 

To apply email the following to sweetdigiscraps AT yahoo DOT com
with subject line Im A Sweetie (this is so I can easily filter spam as well)
* Name and short bio *a layout using one of my products (Either past or present- free or in the store) 
*Link to your most recent/updated gallery  *Answer why you feel you should be a "Creative Sweetie"

 Call ends May 25th 2011
All emails will be replied to within 24 hours, if you have not heard a reply back, please resubmit as spam filters may have blocked your email.
announcement of new Sweeties will be made June 1st 2011

Good luck scrappers! I can't wait to get the new team rolling!

Also we hit the milestone on facebook!
For hitting the 500 mark, I figured it was time to celebrate US! Exclusive gift for all my facebooks friends and followers. Click the preview below to be taken to the Sweet Digi Scraps fan page to snag it up!


I hope you all enjoy, and have a fabulous Hump day :)  And there is still exciting news coming for SDS! I can't wait to share with you all!
With Much Love

3 comments:

Rylea said...

Thank You so much for the goodie...it is beautiful as always

Dawn said...

Lovely - the girl is fab - thank you very much

Amanda said...

thank you!!