Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fresh Start

The April showers are really making their presence known here. I am pretty sure that 80% of the day today it rained, and I am loving it! It feels so...fresh. I will say though its rather crazy weather wise here lately- but that is southeastern Ohio for ya. Sunday it hit 85 degrees here, and had us thinking that the AC going into the window wasn't such a crazy idea. We did however hold off and just enjoyed the warm summery feeling by taking the kiddos to the park. 

It was a rather eventful weekend. Besides going to the park, we enjoyed a nice family movie night Friday evening. The kids picked Tangled, which I have to admit was soo stinking cute. Then it was a late night girls night with Iggy Saturday. I swear that child can go days without sleep if she wanted to. I think it was 3 or 4 in the morning when she finally passed out- although the conversation was well worth the lack of sleep :) 

Sunday however was a milestone day. Not only did we get our first taste of summer, but miss Roxy lost her first baby tooth!! We had spent the night before trying to convince her to just pull it out (as it was hanging by a thread) but she put it off. In any event, when she woke up Sunday morning I went in to greet her and show daddy how loose her tooth really was. She opened to say AHHH...and Joe goes "wow, thats really loose!" Not but a second later, I asked her to show me again and it was just gone- Poof- vanished! We searched all over her bed, clothes, floor - and the only conclusion was that she must have swallowed it LOL. In any regard the "tooth fairy" got to make its first visit. Gosh they are growing up way to fast on me!!

As for scrap/design- I fell a little behind. Up so High didn't fully get previewed as I had hoped for- so it will have a new release date of the 16th :) But I will most definitely be showing the preview soon, with a chance to win before its released. I managed some template sets, quick pages and a few wordart sets as well that will be releasing on the same day. 

But since I have to push the schedule back a little bit, I wanted to give you all a little gift. I was just inspired by the color pallette in midst of creating my kit for Saturday- and the sidetrack turned into a nice mini. 
Since everyone had said spring brings about fresh start feelings- here is my fresh start spring inspired design.  *Also included in the download is a template perfect for your 365 Projects.

~*~Sorry this link has expired~*~
this will be available for 24 hours before it is added to the shoppe 
(link expires 1am EST April 13th)

Here is a look at the new alpha sets coming this wednesday

Want a chance to win these? One lucky commenter today will receive both new alpha packs :)


Remember the scraplift challenge from the other day? Post your links in the comments section either here- or on that post and the winner will be picked for tomorrow's post :)

As for now, it is just turning 1 am for me- so I am off to dreamland. I will be back tomorrow with new release details, and a sneak peek of Up so High. Much love and hugs to you all!

35 comments:

Pegzz said...

Thank you so much for the gift! And congratulations to your little one for her first lost (really lost!) tooth! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the wonderful Fresh Start kit :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for Fresh Start..love the colors. The alphas are so cute. Nice to see the creativity back. :-)

Lostnana

Dana said...

The alphas look great, as is the mini kit - thank you.

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

k0rn said...

Your Alpha looks wonderful!!!

Losing 100 said...

These alphas are awesome, thanks!

KandiceD said...

Thank you so much for a beautiful gift! Love those alphas.

Lynette said...

Oh my goodness, your 1st alpha is great, but the second one may just be the most creative one I've seen! I absolutely adore it!!! Thank you for this chance to win them! Have a good day!

http://lynettesphotoart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!
Lix

Anonymous said...

love this kit and the alphas are just awesome

june@esteppaints.com

Photographing Mom said...

Congrats on the loss of that first tooth!!!

Thanks for the kit!

kelly said...

OMG - i LOVE these alphas! I want em sooooo bad!
kcatonio@yahoo.ca

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Dawn said...

Beautiful kit - thank you so much and the alphas are amazing!

cush464 said...

Thank you very uch for sharing!

Annheidel said...

Thanks for the sweet mini! The new grungy steampunk-style alphas are awesome!

Cjournet13 said...

Wow ! thanks for the kit and your alphas look so great !

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup pour le partage. Les alphas ont l'air vraiment super !!!

dragonflydreamer68 said...

beautiful kit, thanks, those alphas are awesome looking too!

Shayna said...

Oh, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your munchkin lost her first baby tooth!!!! that is so exciting :)

Thank you for the great kit. The alphas look fabulous. Thank you so much for giving me a chance to win.

VinGirl said...

These alphas are gorgeous! Thanks for the freebie! :)

Beth said...

LOVE the alpha's, they'd be so much fun to use.
Thank you for the pretty freebie!

moodeebeth@aol.com

Pam said...

Congrats to the little one on the "loss" of her 1st tooth. Glad the toothfairy still visited. The alphas look great..thanks for the chance to win them.

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Tam said...

These are fantastic alphas - Thanks for a chance at them. Congrats on the little one's tooth. Our tooth fairy was absent-minded and always fell asleep too early, so my oldest son (about 7 at the time) would put his allowance under my younger ones' pillows and then "collect from the tooth fairy" the next morning. I wonder if he kept the teeth? I should ask him....I never wondered before today.

Kristy said...

Cute free kit. Thanks! Here's my scraplift, it's of your little boy one. Thanks!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1325851&cat=500

Kristy said...

Also wanted to comment for the alphas, not sure if that needed to be separate. Thanks for the chance!

pylili said...

Merci beaucoup! I LOVE this cute kit and the colors. Beautiful!!

nikev said...

Wow, that second alpha is the coolest I've ever seen! Love it!

Chris said...

Thank You for Your Generosity, Your Fresh Start Kit Looks Beautiful!
Offer Goodies and Look How many Comments You Get, WOW!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

vyrlefan said...

Those alphas say they would love to come live with me!!! :)

MarcusQSWK said...

Thank you!