Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank You

I have been away for so very long, in fact I do believe it has been far too long by any standards. I have gone through some things that have changed who I am, how I think and how I go by day to day. I will get into that later, as right now the top of my list in getting myself back into the things that I truly love- is to get back in touch. Several of you have emailed or left comments, and it has deeply touched me to see such love and warmth from you all. I could not have come back to a greater feeling of warmth and welcome.  I greatly appreciate your support and concern for my family and myself. Everyone will be recieving responses to me in the days to come, that is a promise that I will not let go of.  I do apologize for not updating, or making anyone aware of the situations here. I was without means for a little while, and when I did have the ability- I still found a situation in which my attention and time was still needed in other aspects of my life, far more than that of the business or social side.

I will be using another blog URL to talk about the situations that I have and continue to deal with in personal life. I respect you all enough that I will not go about airing my dirty laundry here- as the main reason most come here is for inspiration, scrapping and to keep up with the family. While the situations I have been trying to overcome deal entirely with family matters- it is not good to mix with business, as I have so heavily learned in the last 6 months.
Here is a  link to the personal life blog for those that choose to enter and find out the "real liz" no holds bar. I will warn now, this blog will not have anything to do with scrapbooking, but rather my own personal memoir on life as I have expierenced it. http://wontscrapthat.blogspot.com/

But for now I wish to leave you all my love, a huge hug and thank you for being so very kind. Here's to a hopefully fantastic rekindling to a relationship with some of the most amazing friends a girl could ever ask for!

Next step- emails, and a DEFINITE redesign of this blog- because Christmas was over like....3 months ago!!! LMAO

**Also a note to those that previously purchased my VIP membership. If you have not already received your email- I have extended your membership to last until the end of the year. As you were promised new releases the entire month of January, in which I fell completely short of.



8 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

SOOOOO glad you are on my blog roll and that I listen to the current that sent me over to just check it out!

Liz, you are one of the sweetest, gentlest souls I know and you can bet your sweet bippy (70's term) that my love for you is unconditional and that your best interest is at heart forever and always!

I am just SOOOO happy to know that you are okay. I shall definitely plug into your personal site as, hey, we all can use a set or more of ears when we are going through stuff, right? I've had a few ideas, but am not one to speculate and rather hear it directly.

Love you with all my heart sweetie and please give your precious babes extra kisses and hugs for me ... and have them hug and kiss you back for me too!

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon love! And remember, I've got your back girl!

Love and hugs,
Linda XX

Jennifer said...

SO good to see you back!!! I had really started following your blog in December and was really falling more in love with your designs when you 'disappeared.' It seems like many of us have had a trying few months so know that your fans are here for you! Glad to see you back!!

Jennifer aka bienejen

Photographing Mom said...

I am SO glad to see you back!! I checked your site quite often thinking maybe I was missing updates. Sorry you're going through a rough time. :( Welcome back!

tiggconn said...

Glad to see you're okay. Hope things get better. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back :-)

Lostnana :-)

fl_connie said...

I'm so happy to see you back - and that you are okay. ((Hugs))

Jewel said...

I'm happy to see you back - and happy to see your other blog. I wrote a big long comment there and Blogger ate it. I may try to write it again soon. Suffice it to say I am glad you are OK and I think the project you have undertaken on the other blog is going to be very healing for you. Looking forward to seeing more SDS goodness coming our way soon too!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Liz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how happy I was when I saw there was an updated post on your blog. I am not a nosey person by any means, but I really did begin to worry that something had happened to you.

Thank you for the invitation to your personal blog. That is awesome, as I would love to see your real life stuff that goes on! :)

Really, you have no idea how much I am glad to see you're okay.

Hugs to you!!!!!!
Candice