Friday, December 31, 2010

6th and 7th day

Are you ready for the ball to drop? I can't wait. Times square will be on my tv tonight, waiting for the infamous moment when we put another year under our belts and bring on hopes for the new one. What's your resolutions for the new year? Here are my new year's resolutions... 


1- Enjoy - both life and my children more. This year was totally insane for my children and too many things that they had to endure because of me. I want to be there, 110% for them and make the most of the time I have with them as children. 
2- Stop trying to prove myself to others- or prove my ability as a person. You said it perfect Sherry the other day, pride is something that far to many hold highly- and mine has been beyond insane. Not everyone is a perfect soccer mom (no offense meant), nor can everyone handle everything by themselves. Help is a 4 letter word that works miracles.
3 - Make amends to what I have destroyed in the last 7 years of my life by sheltering myself and allowing my life to be altered by someone else. I talk alot of cheery happy things here, but reality hits things a bit harder. Everyone has their skeletons in the closet, and its time to bury mine. I know its not going to be easy, nor is it going to be overnight but "liz gots some splanin' to do" 
 4 - Become Liz again.  I have lost myself until very recently to being only "mommy" "honey" and "caretaker" I tried with getting with the band to gain myself again (but that failed on more levels than you would imagine) I tried by pretending I really was happy with just being those things but you just simply can't go on being a mere "exsitance" No one can. So this year scrapping, theatre, music, long bubble baths and reading are coming back and my brand new 365 Challenge for myself!  
5 - Get well - I am desperately in need of shaping up and getting healthy (in all aspects) Not only do I want to loose weight (thats pretty much top everyone's list LOL) But also work on the other aspects that are in need of rejuvenating. 

Ah, I could ramble forever as there is so much that I have learned this last year and have been woken up to. I just know that the year coming is going to be completely different. The fork in the road is here, and there is absolutely no turning back now. I just pray the light I see isn't a train ;) 

Well, I guess my kind of confusing mess up of playing catch up has turned out to be rather awesome...because it means New Years  is like Christmas :) Well something of the sort. I have 3 downloads right now, and will ring in the new year with 2 more :) And then...dare I say it? No rather not, as it might jinx the good "mojo" going on today. 

Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
The 4th, 5th and 6th days of Christmas
*Belated ;) *
Enjoy

 *Sorry These Gifts have been opened*
*Please click ALL the images to download completely*
note the downloads will be available until Jan. 1st 11:59 pm EST




 And for those that missed the last gifts- here is what was hiding inside: 
 
All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!

Thank you all so much again! I will be back shortly after the sparklers, pots and pans and pigging out on some craut ;) Next post will share the new 365 journey that I will be taking in the coming year- Nope it isn't photos ;)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!



20 comments:

Rebecca said...

You rock, girl! Thank you so much! Your goals sound wonderful! I really hope you find yourself again! It's so easy to loose ourselves, isn't it? I can't wait to hear about your 365! I tried to do a photo one this year, and failed. But looking back, I'm sure I took photos most days anyway, so I think I will go back and make a book, or at least a bunch of pages of memories from this year. :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks SO much! You are so generous. :-) Happy New Year!

Marif said...

Great list of resolutions. I wish you all the strength and patience to make them happen, and also love, happiness and health for 2011 from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you so much for all those gifts and the great messages everyday this holiday season. You put so much of yourself in both and it was great to get to know you and your family through your blog!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the wonderful gifts again. I hope you achieve all that you hope for in 2011. People like for you, not for the gifts. Time is the greatest gift you can give to anyone. We know we would like some more with our Mom's. Have a great New Years and I look forward to following your blog.

fl_connie said...

Happy New Year! I hope you achieve all that you want to in the coming year, but if you don't - give yourself lots of credit for having tried (cause I KNOW that you are!). I've found that life can - and does - hand us surprises that can change our life (and our goals) in an instant. My big goals this year are to lose weight (including the 10 pounds I've gained since Thanksgiving, lol!), finish my family history book, and scrap everyday! Wish me luck - and I can't wait to see what life has in store for me THIS year! Thanks so much, Liz, for all the gifts and for your encouraging blog!

Rylea said...

Touche Liz....I have a couple of those resolutions on my own list too, but you have no splaining to do to anyone but yourself.....and I know deep in my heart, you will no matter how hard it is to get back up and move forward on some days, YOU WILL SUCCEED. Why? cuz I have followed you for a long time, yes? and you have some awesome friends an family who love you so much they will never allow you to not succeed. You have more talents in your little finger then the rest of us have had in our whole lifetime. Might I remind you how some of us have grown in our own talents because of you and your love? I should not have to. You know who your loyal peeps are, who will help you on any given moment without even asking and without splainin anything. We have all been thru ___ to the end of the road and back. What is different? We have done it together. Some far, some nearer. You know what I am talking about. And I look forward to doing it with you again, soon. When your ready. But only you, knows how much to push yourself.....and knows when you'll be ready and we shall just be here for you when you need us. YOU are one of the strongest women I know...you will succeed girl. You have way to much love and beautiful peeps circling in your world. Just do not forget to ask...ok?

Happy New years Girl.....and thanks so much for the goodies. They have all been so beautiful.

Did I tell you I have certainly missed that old Liz? so happy your finding yourself again sweetheart. You totally Rock....and I mean it with all my heart.

XOXOXO
Just me going on and on ;]

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Your list of resolutions sound wonderful. That was my list (sort of) last year. 2010 was a great year, there were ups and there were downs, but there was so much growth, mentally, spiritually, and much more.

My resolution is to continue doing what I have been, AND then one huge one, is the same as yours. I definitely need to learn to live in the moment. Enjoy each moment as it happens...I tend to look back at memories and I remember them fondly, however, I also know that much of the time I was too preoccupied w/ trying to do what others wanted me to do (or at least what I thought they wanted me to do).

I have been doing the photo 365 for two years and I will continue on in 2011. However, I think I will also have a Journal 365 too. Taking photos each and every day has facinated me. Looking back at one single photo from each day of an entire year was so profound for me, hence why I continued. When I was unemployed, I was kind of hosting my own pity party daily. However, when I would grab my camera, I was always able to find something beautiful, or touching, or intersting, etc. I realized my life IS WORTH more than I gave it credit for.

Thanks again for all you do! Can't wait to hear what your Journey 365 is all about! :)

You're a gem! Happy New Year to you and yours.

xx,
Candi

shelly c said...

Thank you once again for all these lovely goodies, they are all wonderful kits! Here's wishing you and your loved ones, a prosperous and Happy New Year in 2011!

Anonymous said...

Elisa from Chile: HAPPY NEW YEAR LIZ!!!. Thank you very much for your generosity and your beautiful gifts. I know I will enjoy them all along the year 2011. Best wishes for you and family from Chile

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cjournet13 said...

thank you so much for all those presents and happy new year !!!

marsie55 said...

Thanks so much .. your gifts are so amazing. Good luck with your resolutions .. just don't be too hard on yourself ... life is a journey of discovery, and we all make mistakes along the way. People who love you will understand/forgive you and just be glad you are growing! Some people have a harder journey than others at times, but we all endure them somewhere along the line. I hope 2011 is all you want it to be and more!! xxx

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} FOR BEING "YOU"
HAPPY 2011 !!!!

tiggconn said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! thanks for today's goodies! :)

Photographing Mom said...

Thanks for all the freebies and a Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the freebie and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Jan. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love reading your posts and love your freebies! You are a great designer. Keep up the good work.

Addicted2Scrappin' said...

Happy New Year! Liz, I'm looking for a kit you had a gottapixel called Frost Princess. I went to scrap and found that I have all the pieces for my princess page but this one. Please help!

Thanks,
Lainey

cosmictadpole said...

I love your thoughts and your goals in this post. That is awesome for you that you have learned so much and woken up and come to a fork in the road. That can be scary, but it is also so exciting, and I'm thinking that it means you are closer than ever to knowing who you are and becoming a whole person, and that super exciting things are in store for you! I hope this year brings all of that and more for you. Good luck and getting healthier and making more creative time for yourself. Those are goals of mine too. And you're helping me meet the creative part by providing so much inspiration. Thank you!