Monday, December 6, 2010

6 Days Down....19 to go!!

Thank you for your suggestions on my splinter. I did soak in water until I was about as pruney as one could get and dug it out with a needle. All I have left now is a sore finger and a long white line in the middle of my nail where I dug the wood out and pretty much all of my enamel of the nail LOL

We woke to a nice dusting on the ground, which was rather beautiful, but it was chilly as all get out! So hot tea (for me) and cocoa was just what the doctor ordered with the oatmeal for breakfast. I did however find out that the cat doesn't care to much for oatmeal baths, as Dallas decided to dump his bowl on its head. Poor cat still smells like apples and cinnamon. 
I napped this afternoon with Dallas, only to wake to an inch of snow on the ground. We are forecast-ed to get about 2 more tonight, and school has already been put on a 2 hour delay. *I know some of you are going WHAT? for 3 inches? LOL I too was a bit skeptical when I got the phone call from the schools announcement system. That was until I went out. Which also made me think of the question- Why is it that the moment the snow is visible on the ground, everyone (including myself obviously) feels the need to go out to the store and get groceries? I couldn't think of any other reason then the fact the snow must subliminally tell us we need to eat like bears or something LOL
  I am hoping though that its not too awful bad in the morning, as there is a mile long list of errands and appointments that await me. Wish me luck for nothing but good news all around :)

Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
with 6 days down and only 19 to go.....
Here is your fifth little gift from me to you,
Enjoy
*Please click on the image below to download your gift*
note the download will be available until Dec. 6th 11:59 pm EST

*Please note todays download is a larger sized zip. IF you have a slower connection, please click here and here for your gift *


And for those that missed yesterdays gift, here is what was hiding inside:  


All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!

Also letting you all know, I will be adding my music to the blog tomorrow that I have been working on for my holiday CD gifts for friends and family. Just in case some of you visiting are not wishing to hear the music, giving you a warning in advance :)

Much Love and warm wishes,
Until tomorrow.....





17 comments:

Anisah said...

Thank you but it links only to the picture with the 6 on it.

Anisah

Liz said...

Sorry the link is fixed :)

Rylea said...

OMG! can't wait to open this one and see what's inside, it is huge. Also a relief your finger is taken care of. Thank You so much for the goodie. XOXOX for you and yours from lil ole me

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

wahoolady said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful goddies you're giving out. I have to say today's is absolutely gorgeous!!
Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

wahoolady said...

guess I shouldn't stay up this late....it was supposed to say thanks for the "goodies"...
better get some sleep now!
Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million for all these freebies - each one is a present - a truly beautiful Christmas gift. :)

Jamie said...

Wow, thanks so much for your generosity. Your kits are beautiful!!

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! We are getting so spoilt! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2011! xxx

Marif said...

Thanks once more!!
I know all about snow and cold... Hope today is working out for you!

Photographing Mom said...

Thank you so much.

Enjoy your snow and I'm glad your splinter is gone! Hope the soreness goes away quickly.

cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much!!

keeshaobrien said...

Thanks so much for all the freebies! You ROCK!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Lynna said...

Thank you for Day 6! Yesterday's it was beautiful! Thank you!

tiggconn said...

Thank you! Glad you got that splinter out. Be careful running your errands tomorrow!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

I just love reading your blog. You always make me laugh!!! I really laughed at your "Snow-prompted grocery shopping" comment! You're sooooo right!

Anyway, thaaaaank you for all of the awesomeness. I feel like I am being showered with gifts from Santa Liz. This is really awesome of you! I am so happy right now.

Good luck (NEWS) for tomorrow, whatever it may be!

Hugs,
Candi