Wednesday, December 29, 2010

4th and 5th day.... hey we make it up as we go ;)

Yep, I'm a mess- all over the place and welp, we are going to make the most out of it LOL. Today was my birthday (the big ol 26) So I got caught up in all the fun and festivities of it you could say. The kids made me cards and we ate reese peanut butter cake my sister made for me.  They sang happy birthday to me all day, however bub couldn't quit get the "birthday" part out. So most of the day was him skipping around the house repeating happy happy happy LOL.

The kids have really been excellent since Christmas. Games have been the foremost thing for the days.... and they have rather worn mommy out to the core with the constant non stop play all day. If its not barbies, its trains or dora, olivia, kahlan, or the board games. I guess you could say for the last few days mommy has become the 5th kid in the house. I can't for the life of me win at Hi Ho Cherryo, and Buckeroo has probably put more gray hairs on my head than anything! Everytime that game pops, I swear I jump about 10 ft. That game was definitely developed by parents, to watch their kids jump and get scared. I know it has to be like tape on cats feet- Sooooo mean to do, but stinkin hilarious!

I am cutting this post rather short tonight, only because I have some major uploading to do :) And another blog post to prepare tonight- HEY I am determined to get myself caught back up LOL

Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
Both the 2nd and the 3rd days of Christmas
*Belated ;) *
Enjoy

 *These gifts have been opened*
*Please click both images to download completely*
note the download will be available until Dec. 30th 11:59 pm EST



And for those that missed the last gifts- here is what was hiding inside: 


 
All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!

Thank you all so much again! I hope you had a holiday that you will never forget!
Much Love until tomorrow :)


17 comments:

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!! Glad to hear you had a terrific birthday .. Happy Belateds!! Hope you have a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous 2011! xxx

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much, Liz!!! :)

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Thank you so much, girl!!!!

Happy (belated) Birthday! Dang, I am so mad at myself! I meant to drop by your facebook page and tell you happy birthday yesterday, but never made it online!

I did know it was your birthday, as a little (facebook) birdie told me!

I hope you're doing well! I cannot thank you enough for all you're doing for your fans!

You rock!
Candi

KandiceD said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you have a great year to come!

Thank you for the Christmas Gifts, you.re such a sweetie!

Lulutoo said...

Happy 26th! It sounds like your family is having a wonderful Christmas break. :)

Rylea said...

These moments fly by faster then you can imagine. I have had power outages off and on, so I completely missed your last freebie....and being able to send you wishes on your day, but Happy Belated anyhow. At times, I wished I could be 26 again.....on the other hand, maybe not. Melted my heart knowing those lil beauties sang you birthday songs. thanks so much for your giving more gifts afterwards. I'm creating up a storm using them trying to get my digital photo's all caught up for my own albums. XOXOXO

Photographing Mom said...

Happy Birthday a couple days late. :)
Thank you so much for the freebies!!

happyscrapper said...

Enjoy the chaos while you have it! They grow up so fast and then get busy with babies of their own. Thanks for the freebies and a belated Happy Birthday!

Marif said...

Thanks for the gifts!!!

cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much!! I especially love the theme and colors for the second freebie! And happy birthday to you. I hope you had a wonderful day!!

tamis3angels said...

I can't imagine how you get half of what you do accomplished. It sounds like you have a happy home tho and that is most important! Thank you.

tiggconn said...

Wow and I thought I was busy! You go girl!!! Happy Birthday, too! Thanks for the goodies! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jewel said...

Happy belated birthday Liz! I'm glad your kids made it a special day, and I'm really glad you are taking time to just PLAY with them!

alishea said...

Wow, thanks for all of the great kits! I turned 27 on the 29th! What a ka-wink-e-dink! (sorry I'm in dorky mood right now)

alishea said...

Wow, thanks for all of the great kits! I turned 27 on the 29th! What a ka-wink-e-dink! (sorry I'm in dorky mood right now)